- Patrick Star
- Squidward Tentacles
- Incidental 48 (cameo)
- Incidental 40 (cameo)
- Incidental 41 (cameo)
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Seahorse (mentioned)
- Gary the Snail
- Sandy Cheeks
- Incidental 154 (purple)
- Taxi driver (debut)
- Incidental 106
- Incidental 37B
- Incidental 73
The episodes begins on one day at the Krusty Krab, Patrick orders a Krusty Kid's Meal, but since he does not have any money, SpongeBob has to pay for it. He agrees to share it with SpongeBob at first.
Patrick knows that sharing is fun, or at least says it, but does not save any of the meal for him. Patrick then wants his money back because his meal did not come with a toy again despite the fact that SpongeBob paid for it and not Patrick.
Mr. Krabs inserts some straws and pickle eyes on a Krabby Patty and calls it a Krabby Patty-shaped toy. SpongeBob falls in love with it, naming it "Patty Pal." Patrick then reminds SpongeBob that they are sharing this meal, ignoring that he ate it all himself, and takes Patty Pal, then tells SpongeBob that he can have it back at the end of the day.
At the end of the day, Patrick still will not let SpongeBob play with Patty Pal. As they both go home, Patrick chooses to let SpongeBob play with Patty Pal tomorrow, and SpongeBob declares that Patrick will be asleep, and not get to play with Patty Pal, but Patrick dances with Patty Pal all night.
SpongeBob wakes up and goes over to get the toy, but Patrick makes excuses not to come out. SpongeBob pretends to walk away, but fails to get Patrick to give him Patty Pal. Patrick whines and does not believe that it is fair that SpongeBob wants the toy. He tries to be diplomatic and suggests that they each get a day with it, but Patrick refuses.
SpongeBob asks him if he can keep it for a shorter time, but Patrick refuses again, and continues refusing to SpongeBob's continually decreasing offers until SpongeBob finally takes the toy deciding that they trade off every second. Unfortunately, even when they do that, Patrick still looks physically pained to part with the toy for even a second, so he takes the toy and runs away, which makes them begin to fight.
SpongeBob and Patrick run into Squidward's house, then go to Sandy's treedome without water helmets on. Sandy tries to help them, but they dry out and run out of her treedome gasping for water. When they feel better, they begin to fight again, and roll onto a bus, a subway, a taxi, and eventually back into the Krusty Krab.
Patrick yells that if he cannot have it, then no one can, and eats Patty Pal. SpongeBob starts crying, and Mr. Krabs comes out to see what is going on. SpongeBob and Patrick complain to Mr. Krabs, who stops their argument saying that they should be ashamed for letting a toy get in the way of their friendship.
After that, Mr. Krabs lets them each have a toy, but they have to pay for it. Patrick replies that he will pay, but pulls out and steals SpongeBob's wallet to pay. SpongeBob tells him that it is his wallet, with Patrick asking him if he has learned nothing about sharing, as the episode ends.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Earl's Revenge - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [title card]
‣ The Achterhoek Dances - Jan Rap [Opening/"Cuter than a regular Krabby Patty?"]
‣ Court Entrance [#47] - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin [shot of kiddie meal]
• Steel Licks 6 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Is this enough?"]
• Steel Licks 15 - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick cries]
• Steel Licks 36 - Jeremy Wakefield ["You see, sharing is the most wonderful..."]
• Steel Sting - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick pays]
• Skipping to School - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick eating the kiddie meal]
‣ Shock (F) - Dave Hewson ["Money back?!"]
• Daily Chores Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs makes a toy out of a Krabby Patty]
‣ Everlasting G - Gregor F. Narholz ["An official Krusty Krab licensed toy?"]
‣ Forever Love OL - Will Schaefer ["My purpose in life is to have you as my toy."]
• Daily Chores Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["Yep, it's pretty special all right."]
‣ Forever Hollywood A - Gregor F. Narholz [SpongeBob pays]
‣ Flower Display - Jack Shaindlin [SpongeBob playing with the toy]
• Silly Bob Conversation 2 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Patrick wants SpongeBob to share the toy]
• What's This - Nicolas Carr [Krabs peeks outside]
• Salty Krab Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob mopping]
• Silly Bob Conversation 2 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Patrick keeps the toy at night]
• Solo Steel 4 - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob goes to bed]
• Solo Steel 2 - Jeremy Wakefield ["...and he'll be asleep, and won't get to play with it at all!"]
• SpongeBob Rocks the House - Nicolas Carr [dance music]
‣ Honolulu March - Hans Haider [the next morning]
• SpongeBob Rocks the House - Nicolas Carr [Music inside Patrick's rock]
• Goofy Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Patrick, it's me, SpongeBob."]
‣ Dramatic Impact 6 - Ivor Slaney ["Hi, Patrick! Time to share!"]
• Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [Patrick's armpit hair]
‣ Film Fanfare (A) - Dick Stephen Walter [SpongeBob jumps into the air]
• Steel Licks 10 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Hold on, buster!"]
‣ Deeply Moving Experience - Gerhard Trede ["You're a non-sharer!"]
• Steel Licks 6 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Hand it over, Patrick."]
‣ Sneaking About - Phil Green [they fight over the toy]
• Sponge Monger - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob chases Patrick]
‣ Coconut Cocktail - Lionel Wendling [Squidward drinking coffee]
• Sponge Monger - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick fighting in Squidward's house]
• Boring Morning - Nicolas Carr, Steve Marston ["SpongeBob won't let me play with my toy."]
‣ Drama Link (B) - Hubert Clifford [SpongeBob and Patrick drying up]
‣ Dramatic Cue (B) - Ronald Hanmer [they run outside]
‣ Finger of Fear - Fredric Bayco [they glare at each other]
• Sponge Monger - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [they go back to fighting]
• Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["It's my turn!"]
‣ Dramatic Cue (E) - Ronald Hanmer [Patrick eats the toy]
• Happy Crusty Crew - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob and Patrick arguing/Mr. Krabs stops the feud]
• Wahini Wobble - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [ending]
- This episode is available on the Heroes of Bikini Bottom, SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 11, The Best 200 Episodes Ever, Spužva Bob Skockani DVD 4, 3 DVD Value Pack, The SpongeBob SquarePants Collection, Sunđer Bob Kockalone DVD 4, The SpongeBob SquarePants 8 Season DVD Collection, The Best of Bikini Bottom, Easter with SpongeBob, Big Hits: Volume 2, Triple Pack 3, Kids Double Pack: Volume 2, Kids Double Pack: Volume 3, Complete Seventh Season, and Next 100 Episodes DVDs.
- The title card is similar to the cards of "Ripped Pants" and "Walking Small."
- This episode reveals that Patrick does not know anything about sharing. It also shows that he likes to keep things all to himself.
- SpongeBob is technically the owner of the Patty Pal, since he paid for it.
- SpongeBob states that the Patty Pal is the Krusty Krab's first licensed toy, however, "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" and "Born Again Krabs" have shown toys from the Krusty Krab before.
- Patrick ate the Krusty Krab toy too. This means that the Krabby Kiddie Meal has two Krabby Patties for the price of one.
- This episode reveals that Bikini Bottom has a subway.
- This episode marks the first time the Bikini Bottom subway station appears. The train reads "Ballymun" on the front of it. It is in support of the suspended Metro North rail project in Ireland which was proposed to run from Swords to Dublin via Ballymun.
- This is the first appearance of SpongeBob's milkshake license. It later reappears and is the main plot of the episode "License to Milkshake."
- This is the first episode to use the APM track "Honolulu March" since "I Had an Accident."
- This is the second episode in which SpongeBob and Patrick suffocate in the Treedome due to them not wearing their water helmets. The first time was "Tea at the Treedome."
- However in Bahasa Indonesia version, the scene where SpongeBob and Patrick run into Sandy's Treedome where they suffocate as mentioned above was cut either due to time constraints or poorly designed suffocation.
- The title is a parody of the 1968 film Yours, Mine and Ours including it's 2005 remake.
- The Krusty Kid's Meal, also known as the Krabby Kiddie Meal, is a parody of the McDonald's Happy Meal.
- The episode's title is grammatically incorrect in terms of American spelling since an oxford comma is missing after the first "Mine."
- At the start of the episode, when Patrick is at the cash register, two customers do not move.
- When SpongeBob talks to Gary, two of SpongeBob's pores turn red for a moment. This error was later fixed in re-runs and on the DVD releases.
- When SpongeBob and Patrick are fighting in Sandy's treedome, bubbles are seen trailing behind them. This also happens when Sandy pulls out a picnic table.
- Krabby Patties cost $2.99. However, SpongeBob says that a kiddie meal costs $1 more, making it $3.99, but Squidward says "That will be $4.99."
- Even though the Patty Pal toy is made of real Krabby Patties, it never becomes spoiled despite remaining uneaten for a day, unlike Patty from the episode "To Love a Patty."