||"What a sad existence I don't remember I live."
This biography seems to be empty or very short. You can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it. Please remove this template when finished.
William Arthur "Bill" Reiss (born May 4, 1976; age 44) was a SpongeBob SquarePants crew member. In his earlier years, he was teamed with Jay Lender as a storyboard director and writer, but he was later teamed with Paul Tibbitt, Walt Dohrn, Kaz, and Kent Osborne as a storyboard artist. He would go on to become a creative director on Chowder.
- As revealed in the season 2 DVD audio commentaries, he is called Bill by his friends.
- According to the DVD audio commentary for "Big Pink Loser," that episode was the first episode he had written for any cartoon.
- He is the youngest animator of the first 3 seasons.
- "Patty Hype" is the only episode where he has been credited as Bill Reiss in the opening credits.
- During season 1, he was credited as Bill Reiss, but only during the end credits.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.