Warning! This page contains spoilers of an episode that has recently aired in the United States. Do not continue reading if you wish not to be spoiled.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Squidward Tentacles
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Karen Plankton
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Bikini Bottomites
- Ryan Timmy's sister (debut)
- Ryan Timmy
- Zoo manager (debut)
- Frankie Billy
- Jimmy Gus
- Dave Frank Percy Isabelle Harold Scooter
- Old Man Walker
- Harold Bill Reginald Scott
- Nancy Suzy Fish
- Monroe Timmy Billy (cameo)
- Shubie Peterson (cameo)
- Peterson Nat Tucker
- Male judge (cameo)
- Incidental 2
- Incidental 3
- Incidental 4
- Incidental 28
- Billy (brown fish)
- Zoo animals (debut)
- Bubble zoo animals (debut)
- Elephant bubble
- Hippo bubble
- Bubble goat (debut)
- Bubble sea monkey (debut)
- Bubble penguins (debut)
- Bubble rooster (debut)
- Bubble pig (debut)
- Duck bubble
- Bubble piranha (debut)
- Bubble flamingo (debut)
- Bubble birds (debut)
- Bubble giraffe (debut)
- Rhinoceros bubble (debut)
- Frogfish bubble (debut)
- Seal bubbles (debut)
- Bubble sea monster (debut)
The episode begins at the zoo, where SpongeBob saves Ryan's sister from the sea tiger. SpongeBob and Patrick then create disruption in the zoo. However, they were eventually kicked out by the zoo manager. To cope with their loss, they create the Bubble Zoo.
This SpongeBob SquarePants episode synopsis is incomplete. You can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by suggesting additions in a comment.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Unknown Track 105 - ? [Opening]
‣ Zoo Doings - Jack Shaindlin [SpongeBob going around the zoo.]
‣ Hippomania - John Fox, Mac Prindy [Zookeeper puts ankle alarm on SpongeBob.]
‣ Playful Activity - Bernard Ebbinghouse [SpongeBob sneaks into giraffe enclosure.]
‣ Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["THAT'S IT!"]
‣ Danse Comique - Kenny Graham ["If he goes, I go!"]
‣ Unknown Hawaiian Sting (a) - Jeremy Wakefield [Transition.]
‣ Saltwater Works - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob crying.]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr [Snot bubble comes from SpongeBob's nose, giving him an idea.]
‣ Saltwater Works - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"]
‣ Marching to Honolulu - Kapono Beamer [SpongeBob makes a bubble zoo.]
‣ Five More Comical Cuts - Ronald Hanmer [SpongeBob presents Patrick an even stronger bubble soap.]
‣ Exit Right - David Lindup [SpongeBob blows a bubble bird.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (X) - Jeremy Wakefield ["It works!"]
‣ Toad in the Hole - Harold Smart ["Oh, look at ‘em! So happy and healthy!"]
‣ Happy-Go-Lucky - Ernest Tomlinson ["Welcome to the Bubble Zoo!"]
‣ The Baby Whale Walk - Barry Anthony ["Gather 'round, folks, and meet the animals!"]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Everyone cheers.]
‣ Tentically Speaking - Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward gets out of bed]
‣ Dramatic Cue (a) - Ronald Hanmer [Squidward realizes he’s walked inside a bubble-creature.]
‣ Slap and Tickle - Roger Roger ["Get me out of here, you moron!"]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (M) - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward leaves the bubble, now covered in soap.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (A) - Jeremy Wakefield ["And Squidward is reborn!"]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [Bubble goat eats Squidward's garden pants]
‣ Slide Whistle Stooges - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick tries to stop the stampede of bubble animals]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks - Jeremy Wakefield [Transition to next scene.]
‣ My Reason - Joel Rayner, Helen Shields [Bubble animals invade Krusty Krab.]
‣ Death Trap - Gregor Narholz [Chum Bucket is full of penguins.]
‣ African Adventure - Peter Hope [SpongeBob calls zoo animals.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (V) - Jeremy Wakefield ["You guys saved our lives!"]
‣ Playful Activity - Bernard Ebbinghouse [Ending]
This section is too short. You can help the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
- The title is an obvious parody of the phrase "Who are you?"
- The plot for this episode is similar to "Bubbletown" as both episodes involve a place made entirely out of bubbles.
- The title card background consists of zoo cage bars.
- This was the first regular-length episode to premiere in 2020 and the 2020s decade.
- When this episode first premiered, it was paired with "Biddy Sitting."
- This was the last episode with any involvement from Adam Paloian. However, he did not direct this episode.
- The "Species Unknown" area from "The Thing" can be seen in this episode.
- The frogfish from The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie reappears as a bubble.
- Some of the bubble animals shown in this episode have appeared previously. They are as follows:
- The male judge can be seen in a crowd cameo at the zoo.
- The Extra Strength Bubble Soap is similar to the Jumbo Bubble Fun from "It Came from Goo Lagoon" as both are giant bubble canisters.
- A pencil that resembles the Magic Pencil from "Frankendoodle" and "Doodle Dimension" is among the many items seen in the live-action close-up of Old Man Walker's box.
- Squidward wears underwear in this episode when he regularly does not even wear pants. However, he wore them underneath his farmer's uniform which doubled as regular pants.
- At the end, Squidward shrugs and says "Eh, it's a living," a reference to one of Bugs Bunny's catchphrases.
- In the beginning of the episode, SpongeBob yells like Tarzan.
- When Patrick says, "He even looks like a monkey and he smells like one too," it is a reference to the zoo animal birthday song from the 2005 movie, Madagascar.
- When SpongeBob pets the zoo monster, the spiked ball on its antennae is red, but when the monster scares the bubble animals near the end of the episode, the ball is purple.
- Ryan is called "Timmy" in this episode.
- The bubble goat eating people's pants.
- The bubble rhinoceros poking his sharp horn into Squidward's nose.