- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Squidward Tentacles
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Karen Plankton
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Bikini Bottomites
- Ryan Timmy's sister (debut)
- Ryan Timmy
- Zookeeper (debut)
- Frankie Billy
- Jimmy Gus
- Dave Frank Percy Isabelle Harold Scooter
- Old Man Walker
- Harold Bill Reginald Scott
- Nancy Suzy Fish
- Monroe Timmy Billy (cameo)
- Shubie Peterson (cameo)
- Peterson Nat Tucker
- Male judge (cameo)
- Incidental 2
- Incidental 3
- Incidental 4
- Incidental 28
- Billy (brown fish)
- Zoo animals (debut)
- Bubble zoo animals (debut)
- Elephant bubble
- Bubble hippo
- Bubble goat (debut)
- Bubble sea monkey (debut)
- Bubble penguins (debut)
- Bubble rooster (debut)
- Bubble pig (debut)
- Duck bubble
- Bubble piranha (debut)
- Bubble flamingo (debut)
- Bubble birds (debut)
- Bubble giraffe (debut)
- Rhinoceros bubble (debut)
- Frogfish bubble (debut)
- Seal bubbles (debut)
- Bubble sea monster (debut)
The episode begins at the zoo, where SpongeBob saves Ryan's sister from the sea tiger. SpongeBob and Patrick then create disruption in the zoo. However, they are eventually kicked out by the zoo manager. Then, SpongeBob and Patrick are seen at the latter's house as SpongeBob is crying and Patrick is trying to comfort him. SpongeBob then blows a snot bubble which gives SpongeBob and Patrick an idea to create the Bubble Zoo. They begin blowing bubbles, but when Patrick names them, they pop which gives SpongeBob the idea to make the animals out of Extra Strength Bubble Soap. Then, the Bubble Zoo is opened with SpongeBob at the main entrance charging everyone a smile to enter and Patrick as the security guard, asking everyone to leave their sharp objects in a box.
SpongeBob introduces the Bikini Bottomites the bubble animals. Squidward wakes up, wears his gardening uniform, goes outside, and being eaten by a bubble sea monster. SpongeBob tickles the bubble sea monster, which lays Squidward as an egg until a bubble goat ate his gardening uniform, begins to scream, starts running, popping out of there cells, and being hanged from a bubble rhinoceros. The bubble rhinoceros begins to run and pops the whole entire bubble zoo, and the other bubble animals begins to run away which runs over SpongeBob. Patrick tries to stop them by using the bubble elephant's trunk to make as a hammer. He starts whacking the animals until the bubble elephant whacks Patrick.
The bubble animals went wild. Mr. Krabs is protecting his cash register and Plankton and Karen are surrounded by bubble penguins. While SpongeBob and Patrick are surrounded by the bubble animals which makes Patrick hides in SpongeBob's body and SpongeBob begins to yell which makes the animals free from the zoo to save him. The zoo manager tries to stop the zoo animals but they run over him.
The zoo animals have arrived. The bubble animals are trying to scare them. The sea monster begins to roar at them which makes the bubble animals go inside the Extra Strength Bubble Soap jar. They return to the Bikini Bottom Zoo to return the zoo animals. The zoo manager apologizes to SpongeBob for selfishly banning him from the zoo earlier, removes the ankle alarm from SpongeBob's leg, and lets him play with the zoo animals anytime. He's impressed that SpongeBob put all of bubble animals in the Bikini Bottom Zoo. The episode ends with Squidward hanging his nose from the bubble rhinoceros.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Unknown Track 105 - Opening at the Bikini Bottom Zoo
‣ Zoo Doings - Jack Shaindlin [SpongeBob getting into the zoo's animal enclosures]
‣ Hippomania - John Fox, Mac Prindy [Zoo manager puts an ankle alarm on SpongeBob's foot]
‣ Playful Activity - Bernard Ebbinghouse [SpongeBob sneaks into an animal enclosure]
‣ Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["That's it! You are banned from the zoo!"]
‣ Danse Comique - Kenny Graham [Patrick leaves the zoo with SpongeBob]
‣ Unknown Hawaiian Sting (a) - Transition to next scene
‣ Saltwater Works - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob crying on Patrick's rock]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr [Snot bubble comes out of SpongeBob's nose, giving him an idea]
‣ Saltwater Works - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"]
‣ Marching to Honolulu - Kapono Beamer [SpongeBob blows three different bubble animals]
‣ Five More Comical Cuts - Ronald Hanmer [Extra strength bubble soap]
‣ Exit Right - David Lindup [SpongeBob blows a bubble penguin]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (X) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob continues blowing bubble animals]
‣ Toad in the Hole - Harold Smart [Different bubble animals are created]
‣ Happy-Go-Lucky - Ernest Tomlinson [Bubble Zoo is created]
‣ The Baby Whale Walk - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob trying to feed the bubble sea monsters]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Audience cheers]
‣ Tentically Speaking - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward wakes up from his nap]
‣ Dramatic Cue (a) - Ronald Hanmer [Squidward screams from inside the bubble sea monster]
‣ Slap and Tickle - Roger Roger ["Hey, Squidward! I see you're playing with my sea monsters."]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (m) - Jeremy Wakefield [Bubble egg with Squidward inside]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (a) - Jeremy Wakefield ["And Squidward is reborn!"]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [Bubble goat rips off Squidward's clothes]
‣ Slide Whistle Stooges - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [All bubble animals escape from Bubble Zoo]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks - Jeremy Wakefield [Transition to next scene]
‣ My Reason - Joel Rayner, Helen Shields [Bubble animals invade the Krusty Krab]
‣ Death Trap - Gregor Narholz [Bubble penguins invade the Chum Bucket]
‣ African Adventure - Peter Hope [Animals from Bikini Bottom Zoo arrive]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (v) - Jeremy Wakefield ["You guys saved our lives!"]
‣ Playful Activity - Bernard Ebbinghouse [Ending]
This section is too short. You can help the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 20 DVD.
- The title is an obvious parody of the phrase "Who are you?"
- The plot for this episode is similar to "Bubbletown" as both episodes involve a place made entirely out of bubbles.
- The title card background consists of zoo cage bars.
- This was the first regular-length episode to premiere in 2020 and the 2020s decade. And it was the first episode to be made in that year.
- When this episode first premiered, it was paired with "Biddy Sitting."
- This was the last episode with any involvement from Adam Paloian. However, he did not direct this episode.
- The "Species Unknown" area from "The Thing" can be seen in this episode.
- The frogfish from The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie reappears as a bubble.
- Some of the bubble animals shown in this episode have appeared previously. They are as follows:
- The male judge can be seen in a crowd cameo at the zoo.
- The Extra Strength Bubble Soap is similar to the Jumbo Bubble Fun from "It Came from Goo Lagoon" as both are giant bubble canisters.
- A pencil that resembles the Magic Pencil from "Frankendoodle" and "Doodle Dimension" is among the many items seen in the live-action close-up of Old Man Walker's box.
- Squidward wears underwear in this episode when he regularly does not even wear pants. However, he wore them underneath his farmer's uniform which doubled as regular pants.
- Irony: SpongeBob could've just cut off his leg and grow a new one when he got an ankle monitor.
- When it premiered in the UK and Ireland at the end of this episode an image from "The Kwarantined Krab" has been revealed by accident.
- At the beginning of the episode, SpongeBob yells like Tarzan.
- The See 'n Say pull-string toy produced by Mattel is referenced in the scene where SpongeBob identifies the zoo animals ("The elephant says...") and they make noises similar to the animals on the toy.
- When SpongeBob pets the zoo monster, the spiked ball on its antennae is red, but when the monster scares the bubble animals near the end of the episode, the ball is purple.
- When SpongeBob lets the kid inside the Bubble Zoo his eyelashes are missing.
- The bubble goat eating people's pants.
- The bubble rhinoceros poking his sharp horn into Squidward's nose.
- ^ https://www.facebook.com/APalavraDeNetuno/photos/a.487211324719911/2783835648390789/
- ^ Google archive of the episode page is from this date.
- ^ https://twitter.com/adampaloian/status/1226269969651920896
- ^ https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/1227365693063974912