This article is in need of one or more better quality images. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading a better image or editing the current image.
Where's Gary? is a SpongeBob SquarePants DVD that contains one episode from season 3 and five episodes from season 4. It was released on November 15, 2005 and is based on the episode "Have You Seen This Snail?"
|63 - "Have You Seen This Snail?"|
|62a - "The Lost Mattress"|
|62b - "Krabs vs. Plankton"|
|64b - "Good Neighbors"|
|64a - "Skill Crane"|
|55a - "The Great Snail Race"|
|List of home videos|
- "Gary Come Home" Karaoke
- This DVD contains previews for various shows. These include Barnyard, Transformers: Cybertron DVDs and VHS tapes, older SpongeBob DVDs and VHS tapes, Rugrats Tales from the Crib: Snow White, and Lights, Camera, Pants!
- The Squidward's neck error from "The Lost Mattress" is fixed on this DVD.
- This DVD was re-released on the Triple Pack 4 DVD along with SpongeBob Goes Prehistoric and Home Sweet Pineapple on June 2, 2015.
- On the international covers, SpongeBob seems to have already found Gary. This was carried over into Triple Pack 4.
- The song "Where's Gary?" is not on this DVD.
- On the Turkish release, there are five episodes. The disc does not include "The Great Snail Race."
- This is the first DVD to contain a special episode from season 4.
- This is the last DVD to be released in 2005.
- "The Great Snail Race" is the only episode that's not from season 4.
- Even though "Skill Crane" is 64a and "Good Neighbors" is 64b, this DVD has the opposite (64b and 64a respectively).
- On the back of the DVD, "Good Neighbors" is listed as "Good Neighbor," forgetting the "S" at the end of the title.