In the beginning of the short, Sandy is practicing karate with a rather muscular fish. Sandy shows off her various skills while taunting the fish, and then tells him to demonstrate what he has learned. He then lifts his arm and leg, and loses balance, which results in him falling down and landing on Sandy.
Sandy then pops out and states that she thinks karate is much more fun with SpongeBob, as the short ends.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
- This short is available on the SpongeBob's WhoBob WhatPants?, Triple Pack 1, Big Hits: Volume 1, From the Beginning, Pt.1 and Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts DVDs.
- This was one of four shorts centered around an alternate universe where SpongeBob is gone.
- This short was made to lead up to the premiere of "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?"
- On the Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts DVD, this short is titled "New Sparring Buddy."
- Sandy has toe pads in one scene of this short.