Sandy is practicing karate with a rather muscular fish. Sandy shows off her various skills while taunting the fish, and then tells him to demonstrate what he has learned. He then lifts his arm and leg, and loses balance, which results in the fish falling down landing on Sandy.
Sandy then pops out and states that she thinks karate is much more fun with SpongeBob.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Tentically Speaking - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Plays throughout]
- This was one of four shorts centered around an alternate universe where SpongeBob is gone.
- This short was made to lead up to the premiere of "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?"
- This short premiered three years after "Enemy In-Law."
- On the Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts DVD, this short is titled "New Sparring Buddy."
- The muscular fish is able to survive in Sandy's treedome without a water helmet.
- Sandy has toe pads in this short.
|WhoBob WhatPants (V • E)|
|Part of Think Happy - The Year of the Sponge|