- Eugene H. Krabs
- Squidward Tentacles
- Frankie Billy
- Tina Fran (cameo)
- Tyler (cameo)
- Evelyn (cameo)
- Sadie (cameo)
- Ivy (gray) (cameo)
- Harold Bill Reginald Scott (cameo)
With the Krusty Krab being ruined, and everyone running away, including Squidward, Mr. Krabs realizes that if SpongeBob was there, everything would have been fine and that he needs him, and then the short ends.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
- This short is available on the SpongeBob's WhoBob WhatPants? and Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts DVDs.
- This short is among the few instances in which Mr. Krabs wears the Krusty Krab employee hat, the others being "SpongeBob You're Fired" and "SpongeBob's Place."
- This is the only "What if SpongeBob Was Gone?" short to feature two main characters in the same one.
- This is the only "What if SpongeBob Was Gone?" short to have a black line in the words.
- This is one of four shorts centered around an alternate universe where SpongeBob is gone.
- This short was made to lead up to the premiere of "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?"
- This short premiered three years after "Enemy In-Law."
- On the Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts DVD, this short is titled "Krabs Cooks."
|WhoBob WhatPants (V • E)|
|Part of Think Happy - The Year of the Sponge|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.