Not to be confused with The Drunken Sailor.
"What Shall We Do with the Drunken Sailor?" is a traditional folk song composed by Okko Bekker. It seems to be semi-associated with Mr. Krabs.
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - Title card; Mr. Krabs offers SpongeBob the boots.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - The ending
- 20a. "Hooky" - "Alright, SpongeBob LazyPants! I'll find you. This nose can smell laziness for up to 10,000 leagues! Aha! I'll give you a break you'll not soon forget!"
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - Mr. Krabs shows SpongeBob the accessories in his office and how much they cost.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - A fight breaks out in line for The Salty Spitoon.
- 53b. "Clams" - Mr. Krabs admires his millionth dollar and tells SpongeBob and Squidward that they are going on a clam fishing trip.
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - The trophy gets awarded to Mr. Krabs.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "The Krusty Krab is closed until further notice."
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - The ending (High-pitched)
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "What?! Why I gotta good mind to—!"
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Mr. Krabs squishes Plankton.
- . "SpongeBob SquarePants 4-D: Ride" - "Hey, what's taking so long?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.