"What Else Can a Krabby Patty Do?" is a SpongeBob SquarePants Goodbye, Krabby Patty? short. In this short, SpongeBob and Patrick show what a Krabby Patty can do. This short was written by Doug Lawrence and storyboarded by Adam Paloian.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Grandma SquarePants
- Frankenfish (debut)
- Scooter (light blue)
This section is too short. You can help the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
The beginning shows a Krabby Patty with sparklers on the buns, while voices are heard singing the name. The narrator of the short explains how Krabby Patties are not only meant for eating, and then proceeds to say that they can also be used as snow shoes; SpongeBob and Patrick are seen in a snowy mountain, wearing winter clothes and Krabby Patties on their feet.
Patrick sinks into the ice and the narrator says they also can be used as a flying disk, then SpongeBob throws a patty and knocks out Patrick's head.
After putting back his head, the narrator exclaims that the patties can be used as a hockey puck, so SpongeBob tosses a Krabby Patty and knocks out Patrick.
Later, after the narrator explains about combing a patty's hair, Patrick puts a wig on one of them and proceeds to comb its hair. SpongeBob and Patrick are then seen wearing patty condiments as jewelry, since this is what the narrator said earlier.
Lastly, the narrator says that the patties can be flushed down the toilet. SpongeBob and Patrick flush a patty down a toilet, causing said toilet to overflow with water. Patrick mentions to SpongeBob that it was not his grandma's Krabby Patty and laughs it off, as it is revealed seconds later from SpongeBob that it actually was as the short comes to an end with the water still overflowing in the background.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Busy Life - Cedric King-Palmer [Different uses for patties]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks - Jeremy Wakefield [Grandma SquarePants appears.]
‣ Drama Link (b) - Hubert Clifford ["Now available where they keep things cold!"]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (r) - Jeremy Wakefield [The zombie fish eats a Krabby Patty.]
- This short premiered eight years after "Grandpappy the Pirate" premiered, six years after SpongeBob Marbles & Slides was updated for the fifth time, four years after Disorder in the Deep was released, and two years after The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water was released in France.
- This short premiered in Greece two years after "Patrick-Man!" premiered in Germany and Poland.