This article is in need of one or more better quality images. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading a better image or editing the current image.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Squidward Tentacles
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Patrick Star
- Rock Bottom Bus Station manager
In the beginning of the short, SpongeBob arrives late to work. Thereupon, he talks about the word "watch" in accordance with the tie-in. Meanwhile, Plankton tries to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula, though he is stopped by SpongeBob, as the short ends.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
- This short has a brown tint.
- This short was made to advertise SpongeBob SquarePants watches that were available with a Burger King Kids Meal at the time the first movie was released.
- The five available watches advertised had the characters SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, or Plankton.
- This short marks the first usage of "Lap Steel."
- The short's name comes from SpongeBob saying, "Watch me!," while holding his eyeballs.
- Mr. Krabs noticeably sounds different between the initial and final versions. In the initial version it's clear that Clancy Brown is voicing him, while in the final version, it seems that a soundalike is voicing Mr. Krabs.
- As SpongeBob enters the Krusty Krab, he is whistling the tune to the SpongeBob SquarePants theme song.