"Wahini Wobble" was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield. It is mostly used for title cards and endings, usually relating to Patrick. The instruments being played in the piece are a bass and a pedal steel guitar by Jeremy Wakefield, a ukulele by Sage Guyton, and drums and percussion by Nicolas Carr.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - Title card; The ending.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - SpongeBob finally gets Ol' Reliable back.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Title card.
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - Title card.
- 90a. "A Flea in Her Dome" - SpongeBob and Patrick throw a party for Sandy.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - The opening.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - Title card.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - The ending.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - The ending.
- 105b. "Slide Whistle Stooges" - An exterior shot of the Bikini Bottom Hospital is shown.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - The opening.
- 113b. "The Card" - The ending.
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Title card.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - SpongeBob and Patrick return the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy suits.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - The ending.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - Title card; SpongeBob and Patrick clean up the seaside.
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - Title card.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "Allow me to open the door for a valued customer."
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - The ending.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - Title card.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - The ending.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - Title card.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - The ending.
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - Title card.
- 235a. "Plankton Paranoia" - Everyone leaves the Chum Bucket; The ending.
- . "Pie" - Plays throughout.
(without pedal steel guitar)
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - "Boy, driving is so easy."
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - "That was the best song I ever heard!"
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "Patrick, we did it!"