"Wahini Wobble" was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield. It is mostly used for title cards and endings, usually relating to Patrick. The instruments being played in the piece are a bass and a pedal steel guitar by Jeremy Wakefield, a ukulele by Sage Guyton, and drums and percussion by Nicolas Carr. The full mix is titled "Wahini Wobble Full", the sped up version is titled "Wahini Wobble Faster" and the mix without the pedal steel guitar is titled "Wahini Wobble".
Wahini Wobble Full
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - SpongeBob finally gets Ol' Reliable back.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Title card.
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - Title card.
- 90a. "A Flea in Her Dome" - SpongeBob and Patrick throw a party for Sandy.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - The opening.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - Title card.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - The ending.
- 105b. "Slide Whistle Stooges" - An exterior shot of the Bikini Bottom Hospital is shown.
- 113b. "The Card" - The ending.
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Title card.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - SpongeBob and Patrick return the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy suits.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - Title card; SpongeBob and Patrick clean up the seaside.
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - Title card.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - Title card.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - Title card.
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - Title card.
- 235a. "Plankton Paranoia" - Everyone leaves the Chum Bucket; The ending.
Wahini Wobble Faster
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - Title card; The ending. (sped up)
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - The ending.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - The opening.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - The ending.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "Allow me to open the door for a valued customer."
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - The ending.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - The ending.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - The ending.
- . "Pie" - Plays throughout. (sped up)
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - "Boy, driving is so easy."
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - "That was the best song I ever heard!"
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "Patrick, we did it!"
- The usage has slowed down since season 7.
- Between "Whelk Attack" and "Snail Mail," this track (with the pedal steel guitar) took roughly six years to return.
- The longest usages of this track are "A Flea in Her Dome" with 75 seconds, "Pie" with 46 seconds, “Atlantis SquarePantis"with 43 seconds, and “Truth or Square” with 47 seconds.
- Between "Sing a Song of Patrick" and "A SquarePants Family Vacation," the track Wahini Wobble took four years to return.