Because I did.
- Help Wanted - "I've been training my whole life for the day I can join the Krusty Krew..."
- Hall Monitor - "THE HALL MONITOR!"
- Sandy's Rocket - "Put me in the brig, I don't mind!"
- Valentine's Day - SpongeBob goes over his plan.
- The Paper - "Super Sponge! Soaking up crime!"
- Fools in April - "This is an extreme thirst!"
- Neptune's Spatula - "Wait, Neptune! I have another idea!"
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II - "But I can't let my heroes down!"
- SpongeBob's Nicktoon Summer Splash - "IMPECCABLE MANNERS! ...excuse me." (Nature Lesson segment)
- Pressure - "HYDRODYNAMICALLY DESIGNED!"
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - "Defender of the Krabby Patty!"
- SpongeBob & You Save the Big Blue - "Thousands of gallons of water per month!"
- Mimic Madness - "I'm gonna…
These are movies that I want to see as of now.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (seeing it next week)
- The Empire Strikes Back (haven't seen all of it)
- Return of the Jedi (haven't seen all of it)
- The Phantom Menace
- Attack of the Clones (have seen some of it)
- Revenge of the Sith (have seen the last 10 minutes of it)
- Spider-Man 3
- The Avengers
- Superman: The Movie (have seen some of it)
- Superman 2 (have seen some of it)
- Superman 3
- Just One of the Girls (because Alanis Morissette is in it)
- Dogma (see above reason)
- Problem Child 2 (yet again, see above)
- Macross: Do You Remember Love?
As of now, I'm writing an episode in which Sandy takes SpongeBob and Pearl to Texas. I don't know what she's taking them for yet, but I do know that it'll have many references to past episodes. Right now I'm writing the very beginning, but I promise you that you'll like this episode, if it ever gets picked up by Nick (yes I'm sending this to them).
Some episodes that get referenced are:
- Tea at the Treedome (the whole concept of water helmets, since SpongeBob is going to be on land for half of the episode, he's using a water helmet. Pearl doesn't need one since she's a mammal.)
- MuscleBob BuffPants (Sandy's strength is demonstrated.)
- Sandy's Rocket (Sandy's love of science.)
- Karate Choppers (Karate is featured in the episode, too, not to mention …
Okay, okay. Lemme get this straight. I like this episode. I like Pearl, I don't think she's a whiny, annoying, self-indulged spoiled brat. I've liked her, this episodes, and all the other episodes featuring her since I was 4. But this episode still pisses me off. Let's go to the main part of the rant.
MR. KRABS RUINED PEARL'S BIRTHDAY PARTY. I know, SpongeBob gives her the presents in the end. But that doesn't excuse the cheap birthday party. Pearl specifically asked Mr. Krabs not to ruin her party ("I gave you a list!") and yet he does it anyway. All of Pearl's parties were like that. WHO on God's green earth would do that to THEIR OWN CHILD?! If Pearl wanted her party to be fun and fabulous, Mr. Krabs should've listened to her! He should s…