Hello, guys, recently I have not been as active as I should have been. This is due to real life things and a lack of motivation to go on ESB nowadays so I have decided after months of contemplating that it is best I step down from my adminship. I am also not gonna be that active on the internet for some time to sort out real life issues and mental health (that's always a theme with me).
I would like to thank you all for the time I had here for some beautiful memories and I wish the best for ESB in the future. :)Read more >
I am sorry to bring a depressing mood but if you look at the date and title, you would probably be expecting this. Two horrible events happened on this day (albeit in different years):
- The first and by far the most well-known would be that in 2001 where four planes were hijacked and flown into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon. The fourth was headed for the Whitehouse IIRC but it crashed into a field instead after passengers retook the plane. 2977 people died, excluding the 19 hijackers who killed themselves during the crashes. Over 6000 were injured and it cost $10 billion in damages. The mastermind would later be found in Pakistan and killed. This day will remain a tragic one for American history and our hearts are with those who died.
- The …
Read more >
I'm back from exams and I am back to being active here. I will be on for months now as school is over as well. Uni starts in March so I will be available for around 4 months. BTW, I will not vote on the admin reviews as it would be unfair for me to vote after having just returned.
OK, I'm technically still on wikibreak but I've decided that I might have a little time for the wiki for 5 days but until then, I will be off until November due to examinations. I will be back in November at latest and probably earliest.
P.S. I see a lot of changes. :PRead more >
Well, this has been a long time wait.
- "Hey, Squidward, two ordinary Krabby Patties." These are not Krabby Patties. These are just the meat of Krabby Patties. (+1)
- "When expertly tossed with the skill of a champ, they become..." "A one-way ticket to pain!" And food poisoning as you are sliding them on the floor with your feet which may or may not be clean. (+1)
- The window that falls off does not leave a hole in the wall, like most windows should. How did he see through the window if that's the case? (+1)
- "But we were performing a ritual to attract customers." They will not buy a Krabby Patty that's had feet on the meat. Also, no one is looking out the window. (+1)
- Also Patrick does not work at the Krusty Krab so wouldn't he be a customer in a wa…