|“||He is the manifestation of pure evil on ESB. Legend has it that his account was created when the Devil got angry and slammed his fist on the keyboard. Legend also said he is a FANDOM sockpuppet to simulate the most evil user, like Figmeister is supposed to simulate the most good user.||”|
| The gamer 987654321|
|Joined:||June 22nd 2016|
|Favorite character:||Squidward Tentacles|
|Least favorite episode:||"Are You Happy Now?"|
Edits: ≈ 7000 + 339 from my sockpuppet User:AGenericContributor. For an exact number, go to Special:Editcount/The gamer 987654321, and add 339 to the number that you see at the top. That page, however, may provide a cached result, and almost always differs from the uncached total on Special:Contributions/The gamer 987654321, so if you really care, then go to the latter page. Also, 633 (?) of my edits here are "illegitimate" edits made using the Mass Categorisation Tool. Subsequent similar edits were made using my bot, preventing my edit count from being artificially boosted and also allowing recent changes to be usable when I categorised images.
Hello. I decided to go under the name of "The gamer 987654321" on this site for some reason UK Politics Wiki, a rollback on the Minecraft Wiki, and a discussions moderator and chat moderator on The Politics Wiki.4 years, 95 days ago. I used to edit relatively frequently on this wiki, usually every day, however I am no longer active here. I never held user rights on this wiki, however I am an administrator and bureaucrat on the very low-traffic
I have known about the existence of this wiki since no later than 2012, and I was a lurker here without an account from early 2016. I then edited to various extents over more than one account since then. I was not fully active until the first half of 2017, although I received three blocks in that year, and I did not make a single edit between August 31st 2017 and November 2, 2018 due to one of said blocks. I then had varying levels of activity, sometimes making over 100 edits in one day, sometimes going through months of inactivity not making a single edit. I returned to being active again in April 2020, this time being more active than before, more than doubling my edit count in the space of about 12 weeks. I then retired (again) in September 2020.
Yes, I regret the choice of username. Let's just say I much prefer the name of my sockpuppet.
My favourite episodes
- "Sailor Mouth"
- "No Weenies Allowed"
- "Rock Bottom"
- "Chocolate with Nuts
- "Something Smells"
- "Pizza Delivery"
- "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler"
- "Big Pink Loser"
- "Squid on Strike"
- "Pet Sitter Pat"
My favourite and least favourite episodes from each season
I have not provided opinions for seasons 10, 11 and 12 because I cannot remember much about season 10, I have only seen a few episodes from season 11 and I have not seen anything from season 12.
- The gamer 987654321's block log (my all too lengthy block log)
- Special:ListFiles/The_gamer_987654321 (to see the files I have uploaded. It is not very interesting)
- The gamer 987654321's abuse log (to see the times I triggered an abuse filter)
- Special:Recentchanges (much less cluttered than Special:WikiActivity)
- ESB:Manual of style (often necessary to refresh knowledge of, due to the seemingly random choices over grammar rules like oxford commas)
- Special:DoubleRedirects (good way to farm some low-effort edits which don't require you to think)
- ESB:Requests for deletion (since requests are made so frequently)
- ESB:User rights review (good place to read about past drama)
- Special:Wantedpages (and files, categories and images)(a directory of pages that either should be created, or, in the case of articles that were deleted, links removed from the articles they are linked from)
- Special:Specialpages (for the various statistics it provides)
- The gamer 987654321's profile on Community Central (more about the wikis I have contributed to other than this one, as though you care).
- Special:Contributions/The gamer 987654321 (my edits on this account)
- Special:Contributions/AGenericContributor (my edits on that account)
- ESB:Rules (since they are so long and infrequently observed by the majority of users, including me for some of them)
- Special:MultipleUpload (since I cannot find another link to this by default)
- User:The gamer 987654321/Wrongly deleted pages (for pages that are either likely to be deleted soon, or that have already been deleted).
Pages that I have created
- The Shalmon
- Charlie Bean
- Mermaid Pants
- Bob Jaques
- Lost and Found
- The Getaway
- Jennie Monica
- Trident Trouble
- Plankton Retires
- The Incredible Shrinking Sponge
- Out of the Picture
- Feral Friends
- Man Ray Returns
- Robot Squidward
- Robot Squidward/gallery
- Helen Kalafatic
- More Feeling/transcript
- Rocky Road
- Male Fry Cook Games competitor
- More Feeling/gallery
- Kelly Armstrong
- Ms. Mildred
- Life Insurance and Burst Your Bubble (credits)
- What Shall We Do with the Drunken Sailor?
- Witty Fellow
- Jennie Monica/credits
- Lab Squidward/gallery*
- SpongeBob's milkshake license/gallery*
- Horned Forest/gallery*
- The County Line/gallery*
- Mrs. Puff's giant monster boat/gallery*
- Sandy's rocket (spaceship)/gallery*
- Officer Nancy O'Malley/gallery*
- Lolee Aries
- Lolee Aries/credits
- Eric Coleman/credits
- Mother Knows Best/gallery
- New Student Starfish (book)/gallery
- The Flying Dutchman (3817)/gallery
- Derek L'estrange/credits
- Bikini Bottom Power Plant/gallery
- Employee of the Month SpongeBobs/gallery
- Boating School (disambiguation)
- Bob Jaques/credits
- Helen Kalafatic/credits
- Shannon Reed
- The Puppets/gallery
- Bikini Bottom Undersea Party (3818)/gallery
- Judge Sardine/gallery
- Surface Land/gallery
- The Krusty Krab (3825)/gallery
- Marcelo Souza/credits
- Bubba fish/gallery
- Mini SpongeBob/gallery
- The Sponge Who Could Fly (disambiguation)
- Kelly Armstrong/credits
* = page made on the account AGenericContributor
User milestones / events
- Account created
- First edit
- January 1st, 2017: 500 edits
- February 12th, 2017: 1,000 edits
- March 10th, 2017: 1,500 edits
- March 23rd, 2017:
- AGenericContributor created
- First edit on above account
- March 24th, 2017: 100 edits in one day on AGenericContributor
- May 1st, 2017: 2,000 edits
- May 4th, 2017: First block issued
- May 11th, 2017: First block expired
- May 27th, 2017: Second block issued
- June 3rd, 2017: Second block expired
- June 10th, 2017: Third block issued
- July 1st, 2017: First block issued on AGenericContributor
- July 9th, 2017: First block on AGenericContributor repealed through a block review
- July 10th, 2017: Third block expired
- July 31st, 2017: Fourth block issued
- August 31st, 2017: Second block on AGenericContributor issued
- November 2nd, 2018: Fourth block repealed through a block review
- February 1st, 2019:
- 2,500 edits
- 100 edits in one day on The gamer 987654321
- 4,000 edits
- Fifth block issued
- May 26th, 2020: Fifth block expired
- June 6th, 2020: 4,500 edits
- June 15th, 2020: 5,000 edits
- June 26th, 2020: 5,500 edits
- July 5th, 2020: 6,000 edits
- July 18th, 2020: 6,500 edits
- July 27th, 2020: 7,000 edits**
- July 29th, 2020: 7,500 edits**
- August 5th, 2020:
- Sixth block issued by the abuse filter
- Sixth block repealed as it was a false positive.
- August 12th, 2020: First chat ban issued
- August 13th, 2020: First chat ban expired.
- August 18th, 2020: 8,000 edits
- August 30th, 2020: Seventh block issued
- September 6th, 2020: Seventh block expired
- January 1st, 3017: Second block on AGenericContributor will expire.
** = Use of the mass categorisation tool increased the speed with which I obtained those edits. I absolutely did not get 500 edits in 2 days.
(On AGenericContributor as well.)
- On ESB namespace discussion pages and talk pages, indent from the reply that you are replying to, rather than just from the main parent comment making what often becomes an unfollowable thread. In other words, be more like the system on Reddit and less like the system on most other websites, including Fandom.
- Indent your replies with the colon (:), and not the double / triple etc. bullet points.
- If you use the double bullet points, the formatting goes down the drain into the Sewers of Bikini Bottom. Just look at any page where it has been done like that and you will see what I mean.
- Good information being removed from pages, noteworthy trivia in particular. If it is trivia of any sort, it is notable, in my opinion, since this wiki strives to be the most accurate database of SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Users saying things like "bruh" and "e" which have essentially no meaning and are little more than spam.
- People not adding proposals they create to ESB:Proposals/current. Bonus points if they then complain about their proposal being forgotten about.