Hi guys, my name is Chase McFly, and I'm a casual SpongeBob fan. Here, I will list the 11 episodes that inspired me to watch a lot more SpongeBob.
The First 11 Episodes I Watched and My Reactions
- All That Glitters-Only a few scenes, not paying too much attention, did not learn the character was named SpongeBob. My reaction "Why doesn't that whiny cheese just stop crying?"
- Ripped Pants-First full episode I watched, thought SpongeBob and Sandy were boyfriend and girlfriend, so I hated Larry.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy-This episode was-and still is-really cool. I finally grasped the concept that this Sponge named SpongeBob has a best friend who's a starfish, and they love these superheroes.
- Karate Choppers-I started to understand the truth behind SpongeBob and Sandy's relationship.
- Gary Takes a Bath-I thought that SpongeBob's pet seemed a lot like puffles on that virtual game, Club Penguin. Gary sure needs a lot of attention. I also found it really weird to hear a meowing snail.
- Jellyfish Hunter-Mr. Krabs seemed to be really evil, and also I was a little disappointed that No-name's name was changed to friend.
- The Fry Cook Games-This episode certainly freaked me out, with SpongeBob and Patrick's competition. I must admit, the activities they did were absolutely hilarious.
- Club SpongeBob-This episode was absolutely hilarious, and well-established the relationships of Squidward, Patrick, and SpongeBob.
- Plankton's Army-This was so hilarious-Plankton had a vision of his family, and they all turned out to be hillbillies!
- The Sponge Who Could Fly-Ah yes, a lost episode. I was more a fan of the Patchy stuff to be honest.
- Fools in April-The episode that made me hate Squidward, since he dumped trash on SpongeBob, However, I like him now, so that's fine.
My Favorite Episodes
- Back to the Past
- Planet of the Jellyfish
- Squidtastic Voyage
- Squidbob Tentaclepants
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.