The "Unknown Hawaiian Stings" are mainly used when there are transitions or time cards.
Unknown Hawaiian Sting (a)
Unknown Hawaiian Sting (a) is similar to "Lap Steel."
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Later that night.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - Plankton opens the "formula". (High pitched)
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Sandy working on an invention.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - Secret Krusty Krab opened at SpongeBob's house. (Low pitched)
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - Squidward's swollen tongue the next day.
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - SpongeBob's muscular legs.
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - Singing lessons.
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - SpongeBob laughs. (Low pitched)
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - 2 hours later.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - "I do?"
- 258b. "The Goofy Newbie" - Transition to next scene.
- 263a. "Who R Zoo?" - Transition to next scene. (High pitched)
- . "The Story of King Neptune" - "Is that really the origin of King Neptune?" (Low pitched)
Unknown Hawaiian Sting (b)
This sting is similar to Hawaiian Link (a), but somewhat changed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.