Undersea Antics Volume 1 is a SpongeBob SquarePants VHS tape, released as one of the Blockbuster Video-exclusive Kidmongous rental tapes. It was released on June 24, 2002. It contains all the episodes that were on the Nautical Nonsense and Sponge Buddies tapes as well as the Nautical Nonsense and Sponge Buddies DVD.
|2b - "Ripped Pants"|
|14a - "SB-129"|
|18a - "Texas"|
|36a - "Graveyard Shift" (listed as "The Graveyard Shift")|
|22a - "Something Smells"|
|List of home videos|
|3a - "Jellyfishing"|
|24a - "Dying for Pie"|
|25a - "Wormy"|
|10b - "F.U.N."|
|42a - "Club SpongeBob"|
|List of home videos|
- All of the episodes that are on this VHS tape were also included on the Nautical Nonsense and Sponge Buddies DVD and It's a SpongeBob Christmas! Blu-ray.
- This VHS tape contains previews for various shows. These include:
- Robert Yarborough is responsible for the packaging of this tape, Nickelodeon Super Toons, and Sea Stories.
- This is the only Blockbuster-exclusive SpongeBob VHS.
- Despite the title, a volume 2 was never released. The same thing goes for The 1st Season: Volume 1 on PSP and the digital DVD Bob Esponja Vol. 1.
- In all Nickelodeon USA airings of the episode "Something Smells" and the iTunes version, SpongeBob walks up to a building and says, "Hi, building!" which causes the building to flee from SpongeBob's breath. He goes up to Patrick and says, "I just don't get it!" and Patrick says, "I don't either."
- On this VHS tape, the Nautical Nonsense VHS tape, all DVD releases, the Nick Scene It? DVD game, Canadian airings on YTV and Nickelodeon Canada, Polish airings, UK airings, and Australian airings, the scene instead goes like this:
- SpongeBob: [walks up to a building and waves] I just don't get it! [The building flees]
- Patrick: [off-screen] I don't, either. [SpongeBob walks up to Patrick; the rest of the scene goes as normal, resulting in the same lines being repeated]. According to the audio commentary on the Season 2 DVD, this was a sound mixing error. The music also repeats itself incorrectly at that point. It is made obvious since SpongeBob's mouth still clearly says the intended line.
- "Graveyard Shift" is listed as "The Graveyard Shift" on the back of this VHS tape.