Comes in threes, or in sixpacks with coupon. Inexplicable jello attack. Stays crunchy, even in milk.
Tubelets are robots that wear a striped red/tan helicopter hat and have lime-green eyes. They also ride on a pink floaty.
- Flamethrower attack
- Blast attack
Role in game
Tubelets are rare enemies that first appear in the Kelp Forest and also appear in the Flying Dutchman's Graveyard and SpongeBob's Dream. They are always seen in groups of three, stacked on top of each other. They attack by shooting flames using their flamethrowers. Each Tubelet only takes one hit to defeat, but all three Tubelets have to be destroyed very quickly, otherwise the destroyed Tubelets will respawn and retaliate with a blast attack. Tubelets drop 90 Shiny Objects when the group of three is destroyed.
- If the player plays the game on certain dates, the Tubelets' flames will be different colors.
- On January 1st (New Year's Day), the flames will be rainbow-colored.
- On March 17th (Saint Patrick's Day), the flames will be green.
- On April 1st (April Fool's Day), the flames will be pink.
- On July 4th (Independence Day), the flames will be red, white, and blue.
- On October 31st (Halloween), the flames will be yellow and orange.
|Battle for Bikini Bottom Enemies (V • E)|
|Standard: Jellyfish • Blue jellyfish • Fodder • Ham-Mer • Tar-Tar • Chomp-Bot • G-Love • Chuck • Monsoon • Bomb-Bot • Sleepy-Time • Arf • Arf Dawg • BZZT-Bot • Tubelet • Slick|
|Bosses: King Jellyfish • Robo-Sandy • Prawn • Robo-Patrick • Flying Dutchman • SpongeBot SteelPants • Robo-Plankton • Robo-Squidward|