- Narrator: And now, some simple guidelines from your visit to Jellyfish Fields. Always pack lightly. [Patrick is shown in his house, he takes out a jellyfishing net and puts himself in it into the suitcase which breaks underneath his weight] Dispose of litter properly.
- SpongeBob: Gadzooks! [sees a piece of litter on the ground and turns into trash can, he flips the ground around so the rubbish goes into him and he laughs]
- Narrator: And lastly, please respect the kind jellyfish.
- Squidward: [catches the jellyfish with the book he is reading] Ha! Hahaha... [Squidward's lawn chair collapses on him] Ah! [Jellyfish comes out of the book, sting Squidward and he screams]
- Narrator: This has been a word from Jellyfishing Fields State Park.
- Squidward: Ohhh...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.