September 9 is the 252nd day of the year (253rd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 113 days remaining.
- 1947: Corky Carroll, the voice of Grubby Grouper, was born.
- 1991: Adam Paloian, supervising director of SpongeBob SquarePants, was born.
- 2002: "MuscleBob BuffPants" and "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" premiered in Germany.
- 2003: "As Seen on TV" and "Can You Spare a Dime?" premiered in Germany.
- 2008: The WhoBob WhatPants? and SpongeBob's Slap Shot books were released.
- 2017: "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" premiered in Japan.
- September 9 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.