September 27 is the 270th day of the year (271st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 95 days remaining.
- 1984: Avril Lavigne was born.
- 2002: "Survival of the Idiots" and "Dumped" premiered in Germany.
- 2004: Nicktoons The Show Must Go On! DVD and VHS were released in the UK and Australia.
- 2005: The Complete 3rd Season, SpongeBob Goes to the Doctor, and The 1st Season: Volume 1 were released.
- 2007: Plankton's Fun House was released on Nick.com
- 2020: "Escape from Beneath Glove World" premiered in Finland.
- September 27 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.