September 16 is the 259th day of the year (260th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 106 days remaining.
- 1971: Amy Poehler, the voice of Granny, was born.
- 2003: The Krusty Krab Adventures book was released.
- 2005: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie was released in theaters in Greece.
- 2009: "Grandpappy the Pirate" and "Cephalopod Lodge" premiered in Canada.
- 2011: "Barnacle Face" and "Pet Sitter Pat" premiered.
- 2017: "Sandy's Nutmare" and "Bulletin Board" premiered in Japan.
- 2019: "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" premiered in Iberia, Latin America, Turkey, and Central & Eastern Europe.
- September 16 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.