September 1 is the 244th day of the year (245th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 121 days remaining.
- 1924: Hal Douglas, the voice over of the first and third trailers for The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, was born.
- 2000: Naughty Nautical Neighbors and the SpongeBob SquarePants Trivia Book were published.
- 2006: Nicktoons Challenge! was released.
- 2009: My Happy Book: SpongeBob's 10 Happiest Moments was published.
- 2015: "Squid Plus One" and "The Executive Treatment" premiered in Israel.
- 2016: "Sold!" premiered in Latin America.
- 2017: "Patrick's Coupon" and "Out of the Picture" premiered in Poland, Turkey, and Central & Eastern Europe.
- 2018: "Squid Noir" and "Scavenger Pants" premiered in Japan.
- 2020: "Shell Games" officially premiered in the UK and Ireland.
- September 1 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.