October 25 is the 298th day of the year (299th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 67 days remaining.
- 1928: Marion Ross, the voice actor of Grandma SquarePants, was born.
- 1964: Kevin Michael Richardson, the portrayer of King Neptune in "Party Pooper Pants" and the voice of one of the seagulls in The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, was born.
- 2002: "Wet Painters" and "Krusty Krab Training Video" premiered in Canada.
- 2016: "Bulletin Board" premiered in Latin America.
- 2018: "Surf N' Turf" premiered in the Netherlands.
- October 25 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.