May 8 is the 128th day of the year (129th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 237 days remaining.
- 1912: Paramount Pictures was founded.
- 2007: Pirates of Bikini Bottom was published.
- 2013: SpongeBob Comics No. 20 was released.
- 2014: The Wiki's first annual Summer Background Contest began.
- 2016: "The Fish Bowl" premiered in Russia.
- 2019: "Scaredy Pants" premiered in Bangladesh.
- 2020: "A Cabin in the Kelp" and "The Hankering" premiered in Sweden and Denmark.
- May 8 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.