March 13 is the 72nd day of the year (73rd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 293 days remaining.
- The sixth day of SpongeBob and Patrick's journey to retrieve King Neptune's crown in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
- 1928: Ronnie Hazlehurst was born.
- 2005: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie was released in theaters in Turkey.
- 2007: Nick Picks Volume 5 was released.
- 2008: SpongeBob SquarePants gets picked up for a 7th season.
- 2012: Triple Pack 1 was released.
- 2013: SpongeBob Comics No. 18 was released.
- 2016: "Sanctuary!" premiered in Germany and Poland.
- 2018: "Scavenger Pants" premiered in the UK and Ireland.
- 2020: How to Wash Your Hands premiered.
- March 13 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.