March 10 is the 69th day of the year (70th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 296 days remaining.
- The third day of SpongeBob and Patrick's journey to retrieve King Neptune's crown in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
- 1957: Shannon Tweed, the voice of Mable-Monica in "20,000 Patties Under the Sea," was born.
- 1971: Jon Hamm, the voice of Don Grouper, was born.
- 2009: Surf's Up SpongeBob! was released.
- 2011: "The Great Patty Caper" premiered in Poland.
- 2014: "SpongeBob You're Fired" premiered in Canada.
- 2015: "To Love a Patty" premiered in Wales (UK).
- 2017: "Whirly Brains" and "Mermaid Pants" premiered in Russia.
- 2019: "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" and "Sportz?" premiered in Ukraine.
- March 10 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.