June 9 is the 160th day of the year (161st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 205 days remaining.
- 1963: Johnny Depp, the voice of Jack Kahuna Laguna, was born.
- 1995: Frank Chacksfield passed away.
- 2006: The Hall Monitor DVD was released in Russia.
- 2009: 10 Happiest Moments, SpongeBob RoundPants, and Comic Crazy! were released.
- 2011: SpongeBob Marbles & Slides was updated for the seventh time.
- 2013: "Plankton's Diary: Plankton's Evil Plan" premiered.
- 2014: Rik Mayall, the voice actor of Lord Reginald, died.
- 2016: Krabby Days was released in Spain.
- 2017: Adam West, the voice actor of young Mermaid Man, died.
- 2019: "Dumped" premiered in Bangladesh.
- June 9 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.