June 28 is the 179th day of the year (180th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 186 days remaining.
- 1932: Pat Morita, the voice of Master Udon, was born.
- 2005: Zoo Day Disaster was published.
- 2007: "The Krusty Sponge" and "Sing a Song of Patrick" premiered in Germany.
- 2011: Attack of the Zombies! was published.
- 2016: "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!," "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!," and "Chum Fricassee" premiered in Albania.
- 2018: "Don't Feed the Clowns" premiered in Central & Eastern Europe.
- 2019: "The Fry Cook Games" premiered in Bangladesh.
- June 28 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.