June 20 is the 171st day of the year (172nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 194 days remaining.
- 1952: John Goodman, the voice of Santa Claus in "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!," was born.
- 2006: Adventures in Bikini Bottom book and Class Confusion were released.
- 2014: "Enemy In-Law" and "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" premiered in Poland.
- SpongeBob Comics Annual Super-Giant Swimtacular No. 6 was released.
- "Grandmum's the Word" premiered in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
- 2019: "Band Geeks" premiered in Bangladesh.
- June 20 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.