July 8 is the 189th day of the year (190th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 176 days remaining.
- 1944: Jeffrey Tambor, one of the voices of King Neptune, was born.
- 2005: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie was released in Finland.
- 2010: "That Sinking Feeling" premiered.
- 2012: Ernest Borgnine, the original voice actor of Mermaid Man, died.
- 2014: The Heroes in Action and Robot Invasion DVDs were released.
- 2015: SpongeBob Comics No. 46 was released.
- 2017: "Company Picnic" and "Pull Up a Barrel" premiered in Japan.
- July 8 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.