July 29 is the 210th day of the year (211th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 155 days remaining.
- 1966: Richard Horvitz was born.
- 2000: "Culture Shock" and "F.U.N." premiered in Canada.
- 2003: Tide and Seek, Laugh Your Pants Off and Sponge-A-Rama were released.
- 2015: The SpongeBob Movie Game: Sponge on the Run was updated for the third time.
- 2017: "SpongeBob LongPants" and "Larry's Gym" premiered in Japan.
- July 29 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.