December 4 is the 338th day of the year (339th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 27 days remaining in the year.
- 1988: Benjamin Arcand is born.
- 1999: "Hall Monitor" and "Jellyfish Jam" premiered in Latin America.
- 2002: A Chuckie Finster Christmas, Channukah, Kwaanza, Winter Solstice, Holiday Party, How The You-Know-Who Stole You-Know-What!, Patrick the Snowman, Plankton's Holiday Hits, and The 12 Days of Nickmas premiered.
- Timeline:2007 Aaarg! was released in Greece.
- 2017: "Larry the Floor Manager" premiered in Latin America.
- 2019: "Bubbletown" and "Girls' Night Out" premiered in Ukraine.
- December 4 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.