December 19 is the 353rd day of the year (354th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 12 days remaining.
- 1962: Jill Talley, the voice of Karen Plankton, was born.
- 2001: "Christmas Who?" premiered in Canada.
- 2002: The production of The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie began.
- 2014: A Christmas greeting from The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water was released.
- 2015: "Not Normal" premiered in Wales (UK).
- 2016: "Sandy's Nutmare" and "Bulletin Board" premiered in Italy.
- December 19 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.