December 18 is the 352nd day of the year (353rd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 13 days remaining.
- 1954: Ray Liotta, the voice of the leader of The Bubble Poppin' Boys, was born.
- 2002: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman was released for GameCube in the USA.
- 2006: "Whale of a Birthday" and "Karate Island" premiered in Canada.
- 2009: Turned Into Hero?! was released in Japanese.
- 2018: "Appointment TV" premiered in Turkey and Central & Eastern Europe.
- 2019: "Squid's on a Bus" premiered in Wallonia.
- December 18 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.