December 1 is the 335th day of the year (336th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 30 days remaining.
- 1937: Bruce Brown, the voice of the narrator in "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One," was born.
- 1977: Nickelodeon was founded.
- 2003: Robert Irwin was born.
- 2006: The Imitation Krabs DVD was released in Russia.
- 2007: "BlackJack" premiered in Germany.
- 2008: "Wormy" and "Patty Hype" premiered in Poland.
- 2016: "Sharks vs. Pods" premiered in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
- December 1 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.