August 31 is the 243rd day of the year (244th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 122 days remaining.
- 1962: Voice actor, Dee Bradley Baker, was born.
- 1971: Writer and storyboard director, Luke Brookshier, was born.
- 1999: SpongeBob SquarePants gets picked up for a 2nd season.
- 2006: Nick Video Jigsaw Jam! was released.
- 2015: "Lost in Bikini Bottom" and "Tutor Sauce" premiered in Israel.
- August 31 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.