August 30 is the 242nd day of the year (243rd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 123 days remaining.
- 1948: Lewis Black was born.
- 2000: The date "Squidville" during production.
- 2004: "Help Wanted and "Reef Blower" aired in Italy, thus marking the premiere of the show in that country.
- 2011: SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip was published.
- 2019: "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" and "Insecurity Guards" premiered in South Korea.
- August 30 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.