August 22 is the 234th day of the year (235th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 131 days remaining.
- 1973: Kristen Wiig, the voice of Madame Hagfish, was born.
- 2012: "House Sittin' for Sandy" and "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" premiered in Canada.
- 2015: The second half of "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" premiered in Wales (UK).
- 2016: The music video clip "We Makin' Krabby Patties" was released on the official Nickelodeon YouTube channel.
- 2018: "High Sea Diving" premiered in Turkey, the Netherlands, and Central & Eastern Europe.
- August 22 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.