August 21 is the 233rd day of the year (234th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 132 days remaining.
- 1961: Stephen Hillenburg, the creator of SpongeBob SquarePants, was born.
- 1991: Guava Juice was born.
- 1999: "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" and "Pickles" premiered.
- 2006: Nighty Nightmare was released.
- 2018: "Moving Bubble Bass" premiered in Turkey, the Netherlands, and Central & Eastern Europe.
- August 21 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.