April 8 is the 98th day of the year (99th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 267 days remaining.
- 1964: Biz Markie, the voice of Kenny the Cat, was born.
- 2005: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie was released in theatres in South Africa.
- 2013: "House Sittin' for Sandy" and "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" premiered in Greece.
- 2016: SpongeShorts was released.
- 2020: "Mind the Gap" and "Dirty Bubble Returns" will premiere in Isreal.
- April 8 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.