April 16 is the 106th day of the year (107th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 259 days remaining.
- 1950: Billy West, one of the voices of King Neptune and voice of one of the Seagulls in The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, was born.
- 2005: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie was released in theatres in Indonesia.
- 2006: "Dunces and Dragons" premiered in New Zealand.
- 2016: "Sanctuary!" and "What's Eating Patrick?" premiered in Latin America.
- 2017: "Plankton Gets the Boot" premiered in Russia.
- 2018: "Bunny Hunt" premiered in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Central & Eastern Europe.
- 2019: "Bubblestand" premiered in Bangladesh.
- April 16 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.