April 12 is the 102nd day of the year (103rd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 263 days remaining.
- 1932: Tiny Tim, the singer of Livin' in the Sunlight, Lovin' in the Moonlight, was born.
- 1962: Kevin Carlson was born.
- 2002: "Squid on Strike" and "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" premiered in Canada.
- 2005: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Cine-Manga book was released.
- 2007: "Can't Swim" premiered.
- 2011: SpongeBob SquigglePants was released on Wii.
- 2012: "For Here or to Go" premiered.
- 2013: Plankton's Diary: Karen premiered.
- 2017: SpongeBob Comics No. 67 was released.
- 2019: "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" premiered in Russia.
- April 12 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.