FANDOM


  • 1. İt's old.

    2. I'm not making new episodes in the United States.

    3. They almost lost the Kids Choice Awards this year,  but they didn't.

    4. All the reruns of spongebob will be Spongebobs last stand.

    5. Stephen Hillenburg died.

      Loading editor
    • What did it almost lose to???

        Loading editor
    • Don't start rumors again. They said SpongeBob was going to end on March 1, 2018, but that never happened.

        Loading editor
    • Jensonk wrote:
      Don't start rumors again. They said SpongeBob was going to end on March 1, 2018, but that never happened.

      It's Real!

        Loading editor
    • Oh my GOODNESS...

      I still wonder, WHY are people so stupid to believe in obviously fake things?

        Loading editor
    • Борец-Бобэц wrote:
      Oh my GOODNESS...

      I still wonder, WHY are people so stupid to believe in obviously fake things?

      It's real! They're not golden ratings compared to the loud house!

        Loading editor
    • Bubbieremboski wrote:
      Борец-Бобэц wrote:
      Oh my GOODNESS...

      I still wonder, WHY are people so stupid to believe in obviously fake things?

      It's real! They're not golden ratings compared to the loud house!

      I never watched "The Loud House" in my life, but it is obviously fake. There will be many other episodes in the future, even the third movie.

        Loading editor
    • They're going to cancel today!

        Loading editor
    • Bubbieremboski wrote:
      They're going to cancel today!

      Listen. If you're trying to troll us, then stop, it's not funny.

        Loading editor
    • Борец-Бобэц wrote:
      Bubbieremboski wrote:
      They're going to cancel today!
      Listen. If you're trying to troll us, then stop, it's not funny.

      Get out of here!

        Loading editor
    • Graveyard 2

      Here lies SBSP.😭

        Loading editor
    • oh boy...

      i would KILL you for your... uninformancy, sadly i can't do it here.

        Loading editor
    • Any one else?

        Loading editor
    • Unless you can give us a source, don’t start rumors. Thousands of people fell for a post about this last year and it isn’t funny.

        Loading editor
    • So any more else?

        Loading editor
    • Борец-Бобэц wrote:
      oh boy...

      i would KILL you for your... uninformancy, sadly i can't do it here.

      or,you COULD just get him blocked for trolling.

        Loading editor
    • ShipInABottle wrote:
      Борец-Бобэц wrote:
      oh boy...

      i would KILL you for your... uninformancy, sadly i can't do it here.

      or,you COULD just get him blocked for trolling.

      Um...

      I'm not an administrator, i'm just a user.

        Loading editor
    • Just stop spreading fake rumors. It wont work. First of all. I think the loud house is doing worse then spongebob. And also Spongebob makes 5% of Viacoms revenue. You can tell spongebob will keep airing.

        Loading editor
    • No it's 0.2%

        Loading editor
    • It didn't cancel.

        Loading editor
    • I know it's not going to. More episodes will premiere, whether they be in this country or not, and I think Vincent Waller confirmed Season 13 (and he'll confirm many more seasons.)

        Loading editor
    • Борец-Бобэц wrote:

      ShipInABottle wrote:
      Борец-Бобэц wrote:
      oh boy...

      i would KILL you for your... uninformancy, sadly i can't do it here.

      or,you COULD just get him blocked for trolling.
      Um...

      I'm not an administrator, i'm just a user.

      You can report someone Here.

        Loading editor
    • there were many rumors of spongebob getting cancelled but it never happened, there is a season 13 confirmed by Vincent Waller, there is going to be a spinoff series, and there is going to be the third movie, also its a multi billion dollar franchise so as long as it keeps making nickelodeon alot of money they are going to keep the show going.

        Loading editor
    • Kaden Ward wrote: there were many rumors of spongebob getting cancelled but it never happened, there is a season 13 confirmed by Vincent Waller, there is going to be a spinoff series, and there is going to be the third movie, also its a multi billion dollar franchise so as long as it keeps making nickelodeon alot of money they are going to keep the show going.

      Alright, I actually don't want a spin-off to happen. But, if they DO a spinoff (which is very likely as of now), I would want to see the original show go on, coexisting with the Spin-off series. Basically, "Kamp Koral" is something that has never been mentioned anywhere in the series, and any other ideas that they ought to have, but at least if they tie-in the locations and ideas to the series, then it will give a spin to SpongeBob SquarePants. If they do manage to do this "wise decision", I won't complain about them ignoring what already exists. Not saying I want a spin-off, and nobody wanted this, but since it's happening, then I hope they make the best out of it and not try to tarnish Hillenburg's Legacy.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry for double posting, but more thoughts came into my head as I was typing my thoughts out here.

      Karen Ward, since you stated that Vincent Waller confirmed Season 13 already, I think it would be the best time to introduce some of these places to the show. Let's also explore more background characters than just those of the main ones. I hope they figure out where to go once SpongeBob SquarePants ends its run, because for all I know, I am not excited to see a show THAT IS CGI called "Kamp Koral". It just sounds so terrible, and yes, I will bring up the fact that they confirmed this right after Hillenburg's passing, which is very dodgy and ultimately disrectful. But that's just me throwing my opinions in this post. What I am happy about though, is the fact that there will certainly be a Season 13. I think it is the best time to serve as the transitional season from the original Spongebob to the Spin-off series, and with enough explanation, it shouldn't be hard to say that it won't go directly against the SpongeBob canon. That would be the case, even if the very first episodes, namely "Tea at the Treedome", is literally where SpongeBob and Sandy meet and introduce themselves to one another. Unless something happened in between, this should be canon in my opinion. Making them know each other before is a complete joke. But of course, these are just my thoughts, and if you have to say something about it, please do.

        Loading editor
    • Source ?

        Loading editor
    • If you think think the show will cancel you could go ask Vincent Waller on twitter or the spongebob official social media pages

        Loading editor
    • It's still going. S13 has been announced.

        Loading editor
    • i swear, is it just me, or am i the only guy here who thinks SpongeBob will actually last until Tom Kenny dies?

        Loading editor
    • I feel like it will end when all the crew members die, but after season 13 I just want it to end.

        Loading editor
    • It could be possible that spongebob could stop airing on tv and move to streaming services sometime

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.