FANDOM


  • Tutor Sauce: 9/10

    This episode had a very unique plot, so basically, it was about Mr. Krabs who wanted to help SpongeBob pass his Boating Test again due to failing it once again, so therefore, he was teaching him. And as usual, SpongeBob was causing problems for him as he was wrecking his restaurant, and as it became out of hand because of the fees Mr. Krabs has to pay, so Mr. Krabs was doing a "light example" for SpongeBob by getting Gary to drive the wheel for him as he wanted him to understand him, but still it failed. Sad, right? Then, the police suddenly came and punished Mr. Krabs by assigning him to Boating School with SpongeBob. I thought this episode was great and I thought the gags were pretty hilarious. Wasn't as mean-spirited as the other Season 9 episodes too. 


    Lost in Bikini Bottom: 7/10

    Good episode, but minor flaws. So, this episode shows Squidward ready for the Krusty Krab, and he was about to leave for work as he was calling SpongeBob, but then, a similar joke from Missing Identity occurs. Squidward and SpongeBob walk a straght line to the Krusty Krab, but Squidward tells SpongeBob to go to another shortcut due to being 10 minutes early. SpongeBob attempts making a long shortcut, but fails. And soon enough, he gets lost. Well, this episode reminded me of the first movie's artwork and Stephen was helping for develpment in this episode too. But, this episode isn't terrible, it's a good episode. But the problem with this episode is that it was just filler going to the Krusty Krab, and there was nothing special in this episode. Just a typical episode, but I have to say, this is one of the best Season 9 episodes so far. (Along with Tutor Sauce.)

    Just my opinion, what are your thoughts?

      Loading editor
    • Those two were really good episodes though I find Tutor Sauce more entertaining and funny. It is , so far, my favorite Season 9 episode

        Loading editor
    • I haven't seen Lost in Bikini Bottom, but I did see Tutor Sauce and I gotta say, it's pretty funny! ^^

      The only flaw in Tutor Sauce is SpongeBob's creepy face closeup...    

        Loading editor
    • Tutor Sauce: 9.2/10 Was a much bigger improvement to the series but it is still no No Weenies Allowed and it did have a few minor flaws but overall, I liked it

      Lost in Bikini Bottom: 8.7/10 Was good but had a few flaws like SpongeBob was still acting like modern SpongeBob like when he was annoying Squidward and when he was obsessing over being early for work and not knowing what a payphone is but otherwise had good jokes and brought back some old SpongeBob humor

        Loading editor
    • Tutor Sauce 9/10

      Lost in Bikini Bottom 5/10

        Loading editor
    • Loopa23 wrote:
      Tutor Sauce: 9/10

      This episode had a very unique plot, so basically, it was about Mr. Krabs who wanted to help SpongeBob pass his Boating Test again due to failing it once again, so therefore, he was teaching him. And as usual, SpongeBob was causing problems for him as he was wrecking his restaurant, and as it became out of hand because of the fees Mr. Krabs has to pay, so Mr. Krabs was doing a "light example" for SpongeBob by getting Gary to drive the wheel for him as he wanted him to understand him, but still it failed. Sad, right? Then, the police suddenly came and punished Mr. Krabs by assigning him to Boating School with SpongeBob. I thought this episode was great and I thought the gags were pretty hilarious. Wasn't as mean-spirited as the other Season 9 episodes too. 


      Lost in Bikini Bottom: 7/10

      Good episode, but minor flaws. So, this episode shows Squidward ready for the Krusty Krab, and he was about to leave for work as he was calling SpongeBob, but then, a similar joke from Missing Identity occurs. Squidward and SpongeBob walk a straght line to the Krusty Krab, but Squidward tells SpongeBob to go to another shortcut due to being 10 minutes early. SpongeBob attempts making a long shortcut, but fails. And soon enough, he gets lost. Well, this episode reminded me of the first movie's artwork and Stephen was helping for develpment in this episode too. But, this episode isn't terrible, it's a good episode. But the problem with this episode is that it was just filler going to the Krusty Krab, and there was nothing special in this episode. Just a typical episode, but I have to say, this is one of the best Season 9 episodes so far. (Along with Tutor Sauce.)

      Just my opinion, what are your thoughts?

      Also in Tutor Sauce Mr. Krabs Gives Pearl a Dollar!

        Loading editor
    • Itsshehahnbro wrote:
      Tutor Sauce: 9.2/10

      Was a much bigger improvement to the series but it is still no No Weenies Allowed and it did have a few minor flaws but overall, I liked it

      Lost in Bikini Bottom: 8.7/10 Was good but had a few flaws like SpongeBob was still acting like modern SpongeBob like when he was annoying Squidward and when he was obsessing over being early for work and not knowing what a payphone is but otherwise had good jokes and brought back some old SpongeBob humor

      Don't Forget the End od Lost in Bikini Bottom When Spongebob Says He's 2 Minutes Early BAM Already 44000 Custermours are in There.

        Loading editor
    • Coolguyathomeschool wrote:

      Itsshehahnbro wrote:
      Tutor Sauce: 9.2/10

      Was a much bigger improvement to the series but it is still no No Weenies Allowed and it did have a few minor flaws but overall, I liked it

      Lost in Bikini Bottom: 8.7/10 Was good but had a few flaws like SpongeBob was still acting like modern SpongeBob like when he was annoying Squidward and when he was obsessing over being early for work and not knowing what a payphone is but otherwise had good jokes and brought back some old SpongeBob humor

      Don't Forget the End od Lost in Bikini Bottom When Spongebob Says He's 2 Minutes Early BAM Already 44000 Custermours are in There.

      Yep

        Loading editor
    • I give Tutor Sauce a 9.4/10, and Lost in Bikini Bottom an 9.2/10.

        Loading editor
    • I'll say Tutor Sauce is a 8.5/10, while Lost in Bikini Bottom is an 8.75/10.

        Loading editor
    • My Opinion:

      Tutor Sauce - 10/10

      Lost in Bikini Bottom - 9/10

        Loading editor
    • Havent seen neither of these yet, but it seems if you guys are right, spongebob might be starting its revival!

        Loading editor
    • lost in bikini bottom - 2.6 / 10

      tutor sauce - 5.8 / 10

      i'm starting to loose faith in my childhood show..

        Loading editor
    • Lost in BB - 8/10 Tutor Sauce - 8.5/10 Just my opinion guys. I liked the episodes but I liked other episodes more

        Loading editor
    • Coolguyathomeschool wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      Tutor Sauce: 9/10This episode had a very unique plot, so basically, it was about Mr. Krabs who wanted to help SpongeBob pass his Boating Test again due to failing it once again, so therefore, he was teaching him. And as usual, SpongeBob was causing problems for him as he was wrecking his restaurant, and as it became out of hand because of the fees Mr. Krabs has to pay, so Mr. Krabs was doing a "light example" for SpongeBob by getting Gary to drive the wheel for him as he wanted him to understand him, but still it failed. Sad, right? Then, the police suddenly came and punished Mr. Krabs by assigning him to Boating School with SpongeBob. I thought this episode was great and I thought the gags were pretty hilarious. Wasn't as mean-spirited as the other Season 9 episodes too. 


      Lost in Bikini Bottom: 7/10

      Good episode, but minor flaws. So, this episode shows Squidward ready for the Krusty Krab, and he was about to leave for work as he was calling SpongeBob, but then, a similar joke from Missing Identity occurs. Squidward and SpongeBob walk a straght line to the Krusty Krab, but Squidward tells SpongeBob to go to another shortcut due to being 10 minutes early. SpongeBob attempts making a long shortcut, but fails. And soon enough, he gets lost. Well, this episode reminded me of the first movie's artwork and Stephen was helping for develpment in this episode too. But, this episode isn't terrible, it's a good episode. But the problem with this episode is that it was just filler going to the Krusty Krab, and there was nothing special in this episode. Just a typical episode, but I have to say, this is one of the best Season 9 episodes so far. (Along with Tutor Sauce.)

      Just my opinion, what are your thoughts?

      Also in Tutor Sauce Mr. Krabs Gives Pearl a Dollar!

      Do you get a little Boating Buddies thoughts at the end?

        Loading editor
    • Lost In Bikini Bottom: 6/10 - Pretty meh, nothing special, it had its moments, but I think it would have been better off as a half hour episode as some parts felt too crunched up.

      Tutor Sauce: 8/10 - Pretty good, this might be in my top 5 of the Season so far! Krabs was really kind and likable in this episode, and not cheap at all. Some moments were pretty funny and overall I enjoyed watching it a lot. Only issue I had was the ending which I felt was a bit too forced and mean-spirited toward Krabs, but it doesn't ruin the episode experience.

        Loading editor
    • Did anyone think "Boating Buddies" at the end?

        Loading editor
    • ClocksNetwork wrote: Did anyone think "Boating Buddies" at the end?

      The ending of "Lost in Bikini Bottom" reminded me more of the ending to "The Splinter" because of how both endings show Squidward doing something really stupid just because he thinks he can go home early from work by being that way.

        Loading editor
    • Jensonk wrote:

      ClocksNetwork wrote: Did anyone think "Boating Buddies" at the end?

      The ending of "Lost in Bikini Bottom" reminded me more of the ending to "The Splinter" because of how both endings show Squidward doing something really stupid just because he thinks he can go home early from work by being that way.

      I meant "Tutor Sauce"

        Loading editor
    • I wish Lost in Bikini Bottom was longer and less rushed

        Loading editor
    • Princess Greta wrote:
      I wish Lost in Bikini Bottom was longer and less rushed

      I think something like Shanghaied might have worked, except it wouldn't have anything Patchy.

        Loading editor
    • Jensonk wrote:

      ClocksNetwork wrote: Did anyone think "Boating Buddies" at the end?

      The ending of "Lost in Bikini Bottom" reminded me more of the ending to "The Splinter" because of how both endings show Squidward doing something really stupid just because he thinks he can go home early from work by being that way.

      I have invited you to Encyclopedia Quackeria!

      http://newandimprovedmilkandquackersshow.wikia.com

        Loading editor
    • Jensonk wrote:

      ClocksNetwork wrote: Did anyone think "Boating Buddies" at the end?

      The ending of "Lost in Bikini Bottom" reminded me more of the ending to "The Splinter" because of how both endings show Squidward doing something really stupid just because he thinks he can go home early from work by being that way.

      When I think The Splinter, I imagine a kids comedy show purposefully trying to gross out their audience, all I remember is the disgusting splinter.

      The ending of Tutor Sauce is kinda like how Boating Buddies started, but with Mr. Krabs in place of Squidward.

        Loading editor
    • MyWorld wrote:
      Jensonk wrote:

      ClocksNetwork wrote: Did anyone think "Boating Buddies" at the end?

      The ending of "Lost in Bikini Bottom" reminded me more of the ending to "The Splinter" because of how both endings show Squidward doing something really stupid just because he thinks he can go home early from work by being that way.
      When I think The Splinter, I imagine a kids comedy show purposefully trying to gross out their audience, all I remember is the disgusting splinter.

      The ending of Tutor Sauce is kinda like how Boating Buddies started, but with Mr. Krabs in place of Squidward.

      Ooops crud I thought you were talking about Tutor Sauce as well, not Lost In Bikini Bottom, nevermind ignore me sorry.

        Loading editor
    • Lost in Bikini Bottom: 6/10 This episode was only mediocre, decent at best. Nothing really great. Definitely could sense the filler. Was some what boring by lacking jokes, but wasn't to be honest Tutor Sauce: 8.5/10 Now this is a good episode. Sure that one gag dragged a bit but the rest was genuinely funny. Also, Mr. Krabs was really likeable and was a father-like figure again.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.