FANDOM


  • AMK152
    AMK152 closed this thread because:
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions. They will be considered and discussed and will be updated at the Community Portal. I will close this thread and begin Part IV of the suggestions.
    00:11, May 26, 2014

    I have included a list of suggestions at the Community Portal. Click here to see the status of the 15 suggestions so far.

    Summary of success of suggestions:

    Status #
    Accepted 1
    Dismissed 2
    Currently discussing 5
    Delayed/undetermined 3
    Pending administrative discussion 3
    Pending draft of proposal 1

    So in other words, many of the suggestions everyone has given are under consideration/likely to be implemented. So, please keep the ideas/suggestions coming in this thread!

      Loading editor
    • I think we should change the admin template. Since the link colors for admins and crats have changed, it's been hard to read. Like change the background to a navy blue color.

      Administrators (VE)

      Alex.sapreAMK152Anthony2306FigmeisterKandy KatieKoolkitty108Spongebob456TheKorraFanatic

      See what I mean?

        Loading editor
    • I'll tinker around with it.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks!

        Loading editor
    • No problem buddy.

        Loading editor
    • It think there needs to be guidelines on how long Background contests, discussions, and adminship proposals.

      I was thinking something like:

      • 1 week for adminship proposals
      • 10 days for discussions
      • 1 month for background contests
        Loading editor
    • I'm kinda getting bored of seeing yellow.

        Loading editor
    • Lemony gemmy wrote:
      I'm kinda getting bored of seeing yellow.

      Well, that's your problem. I'm not trying to be mean, but you shouldn't complain about things that you cannot change and if it is something that you can change figure out the best way to fix it instead of complaining.

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote:
      Lemony gemmy wrote:
      I'm kinda getting bored of seeing yellow.
      Well, that's your problem. I'm not trying to be mean, but you shouldn't complain about things that you cannot change and if it is something that you can change figure out the best way to fix it instead of complaining.

      That wasn't very nice.

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote:
      120d wrote:
      Lemony gemmy wrote:
      I'm kinda getting bored of seeing yellow.
      Well, that's your problem. I'm not trying to be mean, but you shouldn't complain about things that you cannot change and if it is something that you can change figure out the best way to fix it instead of complaining.
      That wasn't very nice.

      I wasn't trying to be mean. I am just saying that it is not our problem that he or she doesn't like yellow.

        Loading editor
    • She is stating that she wants a theme change. No reason to be rude to her about it.

        Loading editor
    • JosephHawk wrote:
      She is stating that she wants a theme change. No reason to be rude to her about it.

      First, I was not trying to be rude.

      Second, how do you know that he or she is a girl.

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote:

      JosephHawk wrote:
      She is stating that she wants a theme change. No reason to be rude to her about it.

      First, I was not trying to be rude.

      Second, how do you know that he or she is a girl.

      He/She probably went on my user page because it says that.

        Loading editor
    • Lemony gemmy wrote:

      120d wrote:

      JosephHawk wrote:
      She is stating that she wants a theme change. No reason to be rude to her about it.
      First, I was not trying to be rude.

      Second, how do you know that he or she is a girl.

      He/She probably went on my user page because it says that.

      Okay.

        Loading editor
    • I have a suggestion!

      How would we deal with ratings articles (i:e) TV-G AND TV-PG on the wiki? They all have relevance to SpongeBob.

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote:
      It think there needs to be guidelines on how long Background contests, discussions, and adminship proposals.

      I was thinking something like:

      • 1 week for adminship proposals
      • 10 days for discussions
      • 1 month for background contests

      Yes.

      For the second one, 10 days, if it needs to be longer, than maybe it could be stretched out a bit.

        Loading editor
    • We can have a cleanup team of people, to eliminate stubs.

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote:
      We can have a cleanup team of people, to eliminate stubs.

      Project Cleanup is similar to that.

        Loading editor
    • ZeoSpark wrote:
      Muchacha wrote:
      We can have a cleanup team of people, to eliminate stubs.
      Project Cleanup is similar to that.

      That project, is one where we can all help, whenever, and do whatever. 

        Loading editor
    • Tanhamman wrote:
      ZeoSpark wrote:
      Muchacha wrote:
      We can have a cleanup team of people, to eliminate stubs.
      Project Cleanup is similar to that.
      That project, is one where we can all help, whenever, and do whatever. 

      Ok.

        Loading editor
    • New suggestions:

      - Changing of proposal times (RFA 1 week, discussions 10 days, background contests 1 month)

      - Change of yellow in theme

      - Cleanup team to eliminate stubs

      120d: RFAs already last 1 week and discussions CAN last 10 days, if needed. The minimum is 7 days. We actually have one discussion up now that has been up for just over 30 hours and has 10 supports and no opposition. If there isn't any controversy, there is no need to extend discussions for long. Background contests do tend to last 1 month or more. I did extend the redirects for usernames for another week because of the controversy.

      Lemony: Change yellow to what?

      Project Cleanup is already addressing some issues with some groups of stubs. This will usually be cleaned up by group of articles. Also, we have never really had any success with building teams for specific tasks.

      Articles on TV ratings - I don't know? Any thoughts?

        Loading editor
    • AMK152 wrote:
      New suggestions:

      - Changing of proposal times (RFA 1 week, discussions 10 days, background contests 1 month)

      - Change of yellow in theme

      - Cleanup team to eliminate stubs

      120d: RFAs already last 1 week and discussions CAN last 10 days, if needed. The minimum is 7 days. We actually have one discussion up now that has been up for just over 30 hours and has 10 supports and no opposition. If there isn't any controversy, there is no need to extend discussions for long. Background contests do tend to last 1 month or more. I did extend the redirects for usernames for another week because of the controversy.

      Lemony: Change yellow to what?

      Project Cleanup is already addressing some issues with some groups of stubs. This will usually be cleaned up by group of articles. Also, we have never really had any success with building teams for specific tasks.

      Articles on TV ratings - I don't know? Any thoughts?

      for my part, okay.

        Loading editor
    • Should we create pages for characters that appear in the crossover games/shorts like Timmy, Jimmy, and Danny?

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote:
      Should we create pages for characters that appear in the crossover games/shorts like Timmy, Jimmy, and Danny?

      I'm not sure that would be necessary. But we could always try!

        Loading editor
    • We should have a better back ground

        Loading editor
    • yeah

        Loading editor
    • Hello. There is another issue I have realized.

      I noticed the incorrect spelling "recieved" in place of "received" in many articles on this wiki, particularly the transcripts. Maybe a bot can help us with that.

        Loading editor
    • CalzoneManiac wrote:
      Hello. There is another issue I have realized.

      I noticed the incorrect spelling "recieved" in place of "received" in many articles on this wiki, particularly the transcripts. Maybe a bot can help us with that.

      You know what they say, "I before E except after C".

        Loading editor
    • CalzoneManiac wrote:
      Hello. There is another issue I have realized.

      I noticed the incorrect spelling "recieved" in place of "received" in many articles on this wiki, particularly the transcripts. Maybe a bot can help us with that.

      yeah maybe we could do that

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      CalzoneManiac wrote:
      Hello. There is another issue I have realized.

      I noticed the incorrect spelling "recieved" in place of "received" in many articles on this wiki, particularly the transcripts. Maybe a bot can help us with that.

      yeah maybe we could do that

      Maybe we could! Let's see what Andrew says.

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote:
      Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      CalzoneManiac wrote:
      Hello. There is another issue I have realized.

      I noticed the incorrect spelling "recieved" in place of "received" in many articles on this wiki, particularly the transcripts. Maybe a bot can help us with that.

      yeah maybe we could do that
      Maybe we could! Let's see what Andrew says.

      yeah ! amk will aprove i know it !

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      Muchacha wrote:
      Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      CalzoneManiac wrote:
      Hello. There is another issue I have realized.

      I noticed the incorrect spelling "recieved" in place of "received" in many articles on this wiki, particularly the transcripts. Maybe a bot can help us with that.

      yeah maybe we could do that
      Maybe we could! Let's see what Andrew says.
      yeah ! amk will aprove i know it !

      He has to be asked to run his bot first.

        Loading editor
    • CalzoneManiac wrote: Hello. There is another issue I have realized.

      I noticed the incorrect spelling "recieved" in place of "received" in many articles on this wiki, particularly the transcripts. Maybe a bot can help us with that.

      I have been running a typos script with my bot to fix typos. It scans every page of ESB and finds spelling errors. The only thing is, I have to manually approve each edit. I'm in the M's right now.

        Loading editor
    • Koolkitty108 wrote:
      We should have a better back ground

      This is the background that was voted for by the community. If you want to decide on a background, then you need to vote on the background contests.

      Here are the current background contests: Father's Day Background Contest and Summer Background Contest.

        Loading editor
    • I think we need to clarify what goes into the "Cultural References" section.

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote: I think we need to clarify what goes into the "Cultural References" section.

      What do you mean?

        Loading editor
    • AMK152 wrote:

      120d wrote: I think we need to clarify what goes into the "Cultural References" section.

      What do you mean?

      Like, just because it looks like something is parodying or referencing something, doesn't mean it was the intention.

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote:

      AMK152 wrote:

      120d wrote: I think we need to clarify what goes into the "Cultural References" section.

      What do you mean?

      Like, just because it looks like something is parodying or referencing something, doesn't mean it was the intention.

      It's hard to determine what was a reference vs. a coincidence in certain cases.

        Loading editor
    • AMK152 wrote:

      Muchacha wrote:

      AMK152 wrote:

      120d wrote: I think we need to clarify what goes into the "Cultural References" section.

      What do you mean?
      Like, just because it looks like something is parodying or referencing something, doesn't mean it was the intention.
      It's hard to determine what was a reference vs. a coincidence in certain cases.

      I kinda meant what Muchacha was taking about. I also meant, what are we considering a cultural reference is it all allusions (not illusions), which are all references in general or are we talking about references from the time that the episode aired? Maybe we need to change the name to make it more clear.

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote: I think we should change the admin template. Since the link colors for admins and crats have changed, it's been hard to read. Like change the background to a navy blue color.

      Administrators (VE)

      Alex.sapreAMK152Anthony2306FigmeisterKandy KatieKoolkitty108Spongebob456TheKorraFanatic

      See what I mean?

      I have changed color scheme.

        Loading editor
    • How about we use it on all infoboxes?

        Loading editor
    • k

        Loading editor
    • AW10 wrote:
      How about we use it on all infoboxes?

      Maybe.

      I'm not sure. Sponge is yellow. And that's what we're all about.

        Loading editor
    • I like the new color scheme. Should we have a proposal or just go ahead and change it?

        Loading editor
    • We can let users give their input here before Sunday.

        Loading editor
    • I am a bit confused. Are you planning to change the bottom one to the top one? If so, what would happen to the ones that do not have an orange title like the Sponges box? Also, I think it would be better to have an example of what the other boxes besides administators looks like so we know what they will look like.

        Loading editor
    • Every infobox will look like Administrators, therefore, all infoboxes, no matter what their current condition is will have adminstrators box scheme.

        Loading editor
    • AW10 wrote:
      Every infobox will look like Administrators, therefore, all infoboxes, no matter what their current condition is will have adminstrators box scheme.

      I don't think you understood what I meant. If you look at the Administrators box, you will see that word "Administrators" is in blue and the links are light green and light blue. In the "Sponges" box, the title is black and the links are blue.

      What I want to see is what a normal box like the "Sponges" box would look like.

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote: What I want to see is what a normal box like the "Sponges" box would look like.

      Sponges is changed. EDIT: Links will look like they are now.

        Loading editor
    • AW10
      AW10 removed this reply because:
      merging messages
      22:17, May 22, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • AW10 wrote:
      Links will look like they are looking now.

      You still haven't answered my question about the not orange title sections.

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote:

      AW10 wrote:
      Links will look like they are looking now.

      You still haven't answered my question about the not orange title sections.

      The box is black because there is no link, if it has link, it will look like locations: http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Locations

        Loading editor
    • AW10 wrote:

      120d wrote:

      AW10 wrote:
      Links will look like they are looking now.
      You still haven't answered my question about the not orange title sections.
      The box is black because there is no link, if it has link, it will look like locations:

      http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Locations

      That wasn't the answer i was looking for. I meant ones that have other colors that aren't orange like light blue for the Cephalod box for the title areas.

        Loading editor
    • I have decided to support you admin request thanks to the way you have been responding to me.

      Now I get what you have been asking. I have already answered:

      • "Every infobox will look like Administrators, therefore, all infoboxes, no matter what their current condition is will have adminstrators box scheme."

      Applying that to Template:Ceph means changing the light blue to what I have turned it into now.

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote:

      AW10 wrote:

      120d wrote:

      AW10 wrote:
      Links will look like they are looking now.
      You still haven't answered my question about the not orange title sections.
      The box is black because there is no link, if it has link, it will look like locations:

      http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Locations

      That wasn't the answer i was looking for. I meant ones that have other colors that aren't orange like light blue for the Cephalod box for the title areas.

      120d - the administrators and bureaucrats names' are color coded now. Only the admin template will be like that, with the green links.

        Loading editor
    • BTW, 120d, I noticed your tone is starting to change for the better.

        Loading editor
    • AMK152 wrote:
      BTW, 120d, I noticed your tone is starting to change for the better.

      I can only assume you haven't read my newest message on your wall. If you do that, remember I was angry.

        Loading editor
    • AMK152 wrote:

      120d wrote:

      AW10 wrote:

      120d wrote:


      AW10 wrote:
      Links will look like they are looking now.
      You still haven't answered my question about the not orange title sections.
      The box is black because there is no link, if it has link, it will look like locations:

      http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Locations

      That wasn't the answer i was looking for. I meant ones that have other colors that aren't orange like light blue for the Cephalod box for the title areas.
      120d - the administrators and bureaucrats names' are color coded now. Only the admin template will be like that, with the green links.

      I know that already.

        Loading editor
    • AW10 wrote:
      I have decided to support you admin request thanks to the way you have been responding to me.

      Now I get what you have been asking. I have already answered:

      • "Every infobox will look like Administrators, therefore, all infoboxes, no matter what their current condition is will have adminstrators box scheme."

      Applying that to Template:Ceph means changing the light blue to what I have turned it into now.

      I cannot support this if they are going to all be the same. There is a reason that they are all different. It is so they can be unique.

        Loading editor
    • I think that people need to stop being the bully henchman, which is a small guy who hangs around with a bully and repeats whatever they are saying. In the context of this situation, people should stop saying stuff like "he's right."

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote: I think that people need to stop being the bully henchman, which is a small guy who hangs around with a bully and repeats whatever they are saying. In the context of this situation, people should stop saying stuff like "he's right."

      Who are you talking about?

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote: I cannot support this if they are going to all be the same. There is a reason that they are all different. It is so they can be unique.

      Consistency is way more important than customized templates.

        Loading editor
    • AW10 wrote:

      120d wrote: I cannot support this if they are going to all be the same. There is a reason that they are all different. It is so they can be unique.

      Consistency is way more important than customized templates.

      We should probably put this to proposal.

        Loading editor
    • We need to edit the ban templates to say Encyclopedia SpongeBobia. Also, I find the last sentence in this template a little harsh:

      240px-Stop hand nuvola.svg
      Banned
      This user has been banned from editing Encyclopedia SpongeBobia.

      (see: block logcontributionspage moves)

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote: We need to edit the ban templates to say Encyclopedia SpongeBobia. Also, I find the last sentence in this template a little harsh:

      240px-Stop hand nuvola.svg
      Banned
      This user has been banned from editing Encyclopedia SpongeBobia.

      (see: block logcontributionspage moves)

      Notice that template was made in 2009.

        Loading editor
    • I modified the Banned and Blocked templates.

        Loading editor
    • AMK152 wrote:

      AW10 wrote:

      120d wrote: I cannot support this if they are going to all be the same. There is a reason that they are all different. It is so they can be unique.

      Consistency is way more important than customized templates.

      We should probably put this to proposal.

      We can do taht. Let's make a proposal for the color scheme then.

        Loading editor
    • AMK152 wrote:

      120d wrote: I think that people need to stop being the bully henchman, which is a small guy who hangs around with a bully and repeats whatever they are saying. In the context of this situation, people should stop saying stuff like "he's right."

      Who are you talking about?

      An example of what I am taking about is something that Tanhamman does fairly often. Let's say a user asks me a question. I answer and either Tanhamman says the same thing, which is okay if he or she had written it about the same time I did, or he or she says something like "he right" or "that's right:"

        Loading editor
    • I don't think Tanner would intentionally copy you, 120d.

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote:
      I don't think Tanner would intentionally copy you, 120d.

      you do it too.

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote:
      Muchacha wrote:
      I don't think Tanner would intentionally copy you, 120d.
      you do it too.

      What do you mean? If I did, I was just agreeing with him. I wouldn't be a copycat purposely, either.

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote:
      120d wrote:
      Muchacha wrote:
      I don't think Tanner would intentionally copy you, 120d.
      you do it too.
      What do you mean? If I did, I was just agreeing with him. I wouldn't be a copycat purposely, either.

      I guess you don't do the first one, but you do the second one.

        Loading editor
    • Wait, you're saying I'm not agreeing with people, and I'm just copying them? 120d, can I please see some evidence proving your statement is valid, and not just an accusation?

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote:
      Wait, you're saying I'm not agreeing with people, and I'm just copying them? 120d, can I please see some evidence proving your statement is valid, and not just an accusation?

      I am not saying that. I am saying that you say things like "he's right".

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote:
      Muchacha wrote:
      Wait, you're saying I'm not agreeing with people, and I'm just copying them? 120d, can I please see some evidence proving your statement is valid, and not just an accusation?
      I am not saying that. I am saying that you say things like "he's right".

      But what if the person right, and everyone else thought they were wrong? I'm just saying.

      Why are you trying to discourage agreeing with others? Remember, agreement is part of teamwork. Teamwork is what has helped this site grow. If everyone worked individually and not as a team, the wiki could just fall apart.

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote:
      120d wrote:
      Muchacha wrote:
      Wait, you're saying I'm not agreeing with people, and I'm just copying them? 120d, can I please see some evidence proving your statement is valid, and not just an accusation?
      I am not saying that. I am saying that you say things like "he's right".
      But what if the person right, and everyone else thought they were wrong? I'm just saying.

      Why are you trying to discourage agreeing with others? Remember, agreement is part of teamwork. Teamwork is what has helped this site grow. If everyone worked individually and not as a team, the wiki could just fall apart.

      I am not discouraging it. I am just saying we don't need to hear to same thing more than once.

        Loading editor
    • If we type the same thing, we are both trying to deliver the same information.

      If I say he's right, then I am agreeing with 120d, and he shouldn't get mad, rather be flattered.

        Loading editor
    • hey every ............ 0_0 { sees fights } goodbye 

        Loading editor
    • We aren't fighting.

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote:
      we are fighting 
        Loading editor
    • Guys, settle down. This thread is for "Ideas for The Wiki". 

      You are debating with each other on not-so-important matters. Please move this conversation elsewhere, so this thread may continue in it's original purpose.

        Loading editor
    • JosephHawk wrote:
      Guys, settle down. This thread is for "Ideas for The Wiki". 

      You are debating with each other on not-so-important matters. Please move this conversation elsewhere, so this thread may continue in it's original purpose.

      I wasn't intending to fight. I just didn't want 120d accusing me of copying everyone just because I said "He's right" sometimes. Case closed.

        Loading editor
    • Regardless of your intentions, this has turned into quite a debate. Both 120d and you may continue your debate somewhere else, but please, this thread is for ideas, not fighting. 

      Thanks! :)

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote:
      Muchacha wrote:
      I don't think Tanner would intentionally copy you, 120d.
      you do it too.

      must you start things ?

        Loading editor
    • Please do not continue this conversation, hardink. This thread is purely for ideas. :)

        Loading editor
    • but he starts things

        Loading editor
    • Yes, but please don't continue it.

        Loading editor
    • k

        Loading editor
    • Back to the topic that this thread was made for, I think that we should incorperate the SpongeBuddy Mania ratings into the reception box.

        Loading editor
    • People, people. Don't start anything. Go back to topic, thank you!

      Idea= Employee of the Month award for the top 3 or 5 users who contribute each month. 

        Loading editor
    • Tanhamman wrote:
      People, people. Don't start anything. Go back to topic, thank you!

      Idea= Employee of the Month award for the top 3 or 5 users who contribute each month. 

      I still feel like the idea is a bad one because people might think it is unfair, no matter how fair you make it.

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote:
      Tanhamman wrote:
      People, people. Don't start anything. Go back to topic, thank you!

      Idea= Employee of the Month award for the top 3 or 5 users who contribute each month. 

      I still feel like the idea is a bad one because people might think it is unfair, no matter how fair you make it.

      Yeah, users might work hard and not get one. And then there might complaints to all the admins from the user who didn't get the award, and arguments would start.

        Loading editor
    • I also suggest we remove text-align:justify; from whole wiki. I have found out that it is not that recommended after all and it makes text on discussions pages stretched with those gigantic signatures.

        Loading editor
    • oh i see 

        Loading editor
    • New suggestions:

      • Changing of proposal times (RFA 1 week, discussions 10 days, background contests 1 month)
      • Change of yellow in theme
      • Cleanup team to eliminate stubs
      • Cross over characters articles or one major article
      • Defining cultural references
      • Changing infobox colors
      • Using SBM ratings as part of reception.
      • Remove text-align:justify

      120d - Regarding Crossover characters - perhaps we could make one page with a list, and their roles in the games/shorts. Then, we can just have a link to the Jimmy Neutron wiki, OddParents wiki, etc.

      120d - "SpongeBuddy Mania ratings into the reception box" - interesting idea. We would need to consult SBM about this, however.

      Tan - "Employee of the Month award for the top 3 or 5 users who contribute each month." - 1 user is enough. It allows people to strive to do better for the award.

      120d - "I still feel like the idea is a bad one because people might think it is unfair, no matter how fair you make it." - we will have policies in place to take care of any issues.

      Muchacha - "Yeah, users might work hard and not get one. And then there might complaints to all the admins from the user who didn't get the award, and arguments would start." - like I said to 120d, we would make sure we have policies in place to take care of any issues.

        Loading editor
    • AMK152 wrote:
      New suggestions:
      • Changing of proposal times (RFA 1 week, discussions 10 days, background contests 1 month)
      • Change of yellow in theme
      • Cleanup team to eliminate stubs
      • Cross over characters articles or one major article
      • Defining cultural references
      • Changing infobox colors
      • Using SBM ratings as part of reception.
      • Remove text-align:justify

      120d - Regarding Crossover characters - perhaps we could make one page with a list, and their roles in the games/shorts. Then, we can just have a link to the Jimmy Neutron wiki, OddParents wiki, etc.

      120d - "SpongeBuddy Mania ratings into the reception box" - interesting idea. We would need to consult SBM about this, however.

      Tan - "Employee of the Month award for the top 3 or 5 users who contribute each month." - 1 user is enough. It allows people to strive to do better for the award.

      120d - "I still feel like the idea is a bad one because people might think it is unfair, no matter how fair you make it." - we will have policies in place to take care of any issues.

      Muchacha - "Yeah, users might work hard and not get one. And then there might complaints to all the admins from the user who didn't get the award, and arguments would start." - like I said to 120d, we would make sure we have policies in place to take care of any issues.

      My first point, okay, this sounds like a good Idea. Is "List of Crossover Characters" a good title?

      My second point, okay.

      My third point, my point still stands, no matter how fair or how many policies make, I feel that people will think that it is unfair.

      Also, can you please start doing numbers so I don't have to do what I did above (example: 1. 120d - ...)

        Loading editor
    • Ok

        Loading editor
    • Thanks everyone for your suggestions. They will be considered and discussed and will be updated at the Community Portal. I will close this thread and begin Part IV of the suggestions.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.