In the beginning of the short, SpongeBob and Patrick ride on rollerskates, and Patrick shows SpongeBob what he is reading. It is a book called Bikini Bottom Legends, and he is on the chapter "Things to do when encountering a legendary creature." SpongeBob takes notes and then sees Rrarrg and asks Patrick if "run away" is on the list.
When Patrick says, "Yes," they escape screaming. Rrarrg then says he is lonely, as the short ends.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Nautical Trilogy - Robert Farnon [Opening]
• Skipping to School - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick reading Bikini Bottom Legends]
‣ The Creature (a) - Gregor F. Narholz [Monster roars]
• Steel Licks 21 - Jeremy Wakefield ["I'm so lonely."]
- This short is available on the Legends of Bikini Bottom, Complete Seventh Season, SpongeShorts, The Best 200 Episodes Ever, Triple Pack 3, Big Hits: Volume 2, Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts, and Next 100 Episodes DVDs.
- On the Legends of Bikini Bottom, Complete Seventh Season, Next 100 Episodes and The Best 200 Episodes Ever DVDs, this short is titled "Things to Do When Encountering Legendary Creatures."