The Tom Kenny Collection (Also known as Tom Kenny's Top 20) is a downloadable digital collection available on iTunes and Amazon Prime Video. It was released on May 15, 2009 and contains five episodes from season 1, five episodes from season 2, four episodes from season 3, two episodes from season 4, and four episodes from season 6, which were all chosen by Tom Kenny.
Amazon Prime Video
"Ahoy there! Voice of SpongeBob SquarePants, Tom Kenny here. After more than 100 episodes, I still love being the alter ego of the world's happiest sponge! I've now chosen my 20 favorite episodes. I'm sure this collection will have ya drowning in laughter!"
"Ahoy there! Voice of SpongeBob SquarePants, Tom Kenny here. Even after more than 100 episodes, this gig never ceases to float my boat! Really, what could be better than serving up smiles as the alter ego of the world's happiest sponge? Now folks have asked me, yes ME, to step out of character and choose my 20 favorite episodes. It was tough, but I narrowed down my personal picks into one collection that'll have ya goin' overboard with laughs! Be sure to check out each episode description, 'cause I go full sail's ahead into why that episode makes me feel all bubbly inside (and hopefully you, too!). Like the Squidward freeze-frame at the end of "Band Geeks" . . . and the "Krusty Krab Training Video," with "P.O.O.P. — People Order Our Patties." Need I say more? So go ahead and drop anchor, ‘cause this is one pants-ripping SpongeBob SquarePants collection that'll have you drowning in laughter!"
|1a - "Help Wanted"|
|16a - "Valentine's Day"|
|120b - "Toy Store of Doom"|
|57b - "The Camping Episode"|
|44b - "Idiot Box"|
|105b - "Slide Whistle Stooges"|
|20a - "Hooky"|
|34b - "Frankendoodle"|
|35b - "Band Geeks"|
|36a - "Graveyard Shift"|
|80a - "Best Day Ever"|
|52a - "Chocolate with Nuts"|
|122b - "Single Cell Anniversary"|
|67b - "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture"|
|50b - "Krusty Krab Training Video"|
|38a - "Sailor Mouth"|
|1c - "Tea at the Treedome"|
|31b - "Squirrel Jokes"|
|113b - "The Card"|
|5a - "Pizza Delivery"|
|List of home videos|
|5b - "Home Sweet Pineapple"*|
|List of home videos|
- Only on the iTunes release.*
- This is a collection of Tom Kenny's 20 most favorite episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants.
- The episode "Single Cell Anniversary" was added to this collection sometime after it premiered on TV on June 3, 2009 in the United States.
- "Home Sweet Pineapple" is on the iTunes version but not on the Prime Video version.
- The collection's description respectively references the episodes:
- This collection is currently not available in the iTunes Store in the United States.
- The Prime Video version of this collection does not contain any bonus features.