- Eugene H. Krabs
- Pearl Krabs
- King Neptune (mentioned)
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Gary the Snail
- Slumber Party Zombie Attack announcer
- Teenagers in Slumber Party Zombie Attack (debut)
- Incidental 6 (cameo in photo in Slumber Party Zombie Attack)
- Harold SquarePants (cameo in photo)
- Margaret SquarePants (cameo in photo)
- Patrick Star (cameo in photo)
- Pearl's friends
- Girly Teengirl (debut)
- Magic mustache
- Zombie in Slumber Party Zombie Attack (debut)
- Unnamed band (without keyboardist)
- Incidental 16
- Incidental 22
- Incidental 4 (light red)
- Incidental 8
- Incidental 9
- Incidental 36 (normal; gold)
- Incidental 48
- Incidental 12 (cameo)
- Incidental 41
- Incidental 67
- Incidental 3
- Incidental 42
- Incidental 13
- Incidental 10 (normal; green)
- Incidental 5
- Incidental 45
- Incidental 108
- Incidental 11
- Incidental 106
- Incidental 21
- Incidental 104
- Incidental 65
- One of Jim's bodyguards
- Flats the Flounder
- Incidental 98 (color palette only)
- Tall purple fish (color palette only)
Pearl is getting ready for her slumber party, but Mr. Krabs' meddling in the party preparations is getting out of control. Pearl kicks him out of the house, so Mr. Krabs decides to stay at SpongeBob's house. There, SpongeBob puts on a movie that shows girls having a slumber party and inviting their gangster boyfriends, who begin vandalizing the house. Mr. Krabs is horrified by this, and as a result, he destroys SpongeBob's television with a bat. He then explains to SpongeBob his concern that this will happen to his house and sends SpongeBob to spy on Pearl and her friends. Meanwhile, a teenage female sponge named Girly Teengirl from Farawayville who looks like SpongeBob arrives at Mr. Krabs and Pearl's house, asking to get in. However, Pearl thinks she is SpongeBob, and she and her friends attack the girl, who runs home crying. At the time, Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob pretend to be pizza deliverers while SpongeBob calls Girly Teengirl ugly.
Unfortunately, SpongeBob is caught during the scuffle and is left behind as Mr. Krabs flees. As a result, he had been turned into a pizza by the girls and sent back to Mr. Krabs, telling him that he failed the plan.
SpongeBob later sneaks back in as a piano repairman, but Pearl and her friends already know his tricks and dropped a piano on him. He left and tried to tell Mr. Krabs to not spy on her again, but Mr. Krabs said that if he doesn't go to Pearl's party, then he is fired. Upset, SpongeBob goes back to Mr. Krabs' house and begs Pearl to stay at her party. Pearl is convinced, but he falls into Krabs' root beer cellar while trying to prove in ten seconds that he is fun enough for the party.
SpongeBob absorbs all of Mr. Krabs' root beer to prove that he can be fun, while in hindsight ruining Mr. Krabs' house and putting Pearl and her friends in peril. Mr. Krabs arrives at his destroyed house, and he blames Pearl for its destruction and trusting her. Pearl is enraged with Mr. Krabs for blaming her and sending SpongeBob to spy on her and her friends and claims that Mr. Krabs is the only one at fault for ruining the party.
As punishment for ruining her party, Pearl steals all his money and uses it to host a private beach party at Goo Lagoon, where Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob are the only ones not allowed entry. The episode ends with SpongeBob offering a cup of root beer to Mr. Krabs to cheer him up, which does not help at all.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Happy Sponge Chase Vibes - Nicolas Carr [title card]
• Nautical Hijinx - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["My friends will be here in 20 minutes for my slumber party..."]
• Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [ketchup packets]
‣ Via Porchio - Mario Tomasso, Sergio Tomassi [Mr. Krabs puts ketchup on crackers]
• Steel Licks 8 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Okay, okay, I'm going."]
• Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr [Mr. Krabs putting up a sign]
‣ Monocle and Pocket-Watch - Brian Gulland [house rules]
• Drunken Sailor Solo Accordion - Nicolas Carr [power goes out]
‣ Climb to Altitude - Trevor Duncan ["With me?"]
‣ Big Show Theme - Robert Sharples [SpongeBob jumps into the air]
‣ Star Premiere - Sammy Burdson, John Charles Fiddy ["Slumber party!"]
• Silly Bob Conversation 1 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Mr. Krabs staying at SpongeBob's place]
• Zombie Organ Sting - Nicolas Carr ["We now return to tonight's scary movie..."]
‣ Tales from the Swamp (c) - Ron Goodwin ["...Slumber Party Zombie Attack!"]
• Surfing Sponge Instrumental - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [movie on TV]
• Zombie Organ Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Teenagers."]
‣ Tales from the Swamp (c) - Ron Goodwin ["Zombie teenagers?"]
‣ The Jitters - Raymond C. Jones [Mr. Krabs destroying SpongeBob's house]
• Steel Licks 1 - Jeremy Wakefield ["It must be horrible to invite people into your home..."]
• Sponge Twist - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez, James King [Pearl's party]
‣ Shock Headed Peter - Ronald Hanmer [Girly Teengirl introduces herself]
• Steel Licks 10 - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob's disguise]
• Silly Bob Conversation 1 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [pizza delivery]
‣ Hit and Run - Sam Spence [Mr. Krabs drives away]
‣ Drama Link (F) - Hubert Clifford [empty pizza box]
• Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr ["What's taking SpongeBob so long?"]
• What's This - Nicolas Carr [knock at door]
• Great Idea Patrick - Nicolas Carr ["Pizza!"]
‣ Wooden Bear - Gil Flat, Tony Tape, Florian Voelxen [SpongeBob inside pizza box]
• Self Surf - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob as a piano repairman]
• Piano Crash With Painful - Nicolas Carr [Piano crashes on SpongeBob]
• Steel Licks 4 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Maybe we should leave them alone, Mr. Krabs."]
• Idea Vibe - Nicolas Carr ["It's me, SpongeBob SquarePants."]
• Steel Sting - Jeremy Wakefield [boiling oil]
• Blue Tide - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Oh, please let me stay at your party!"]
• Steel Licks 20 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Really?"]
‣ ? ["I only need eight."]
• SpongeBob Theme - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Whoo! Party!"]
‣ Flop and Go A - John Fox [SpongeBob ripping up newspapers]
• The Pollywog Strut - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Okay, okay, I got to admit, that was kind of fun."]
• Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Ooh, Mr. Krabs' root beer cellar."]
• Drunken Sailor - Nicolas Carr ["Fun!"]
‣ Comic Capers B - Charlie Brissette, Norman Mamey [SpongeBob absorbing root beer]
• Cheesy Zombie Movie - Nicolas Carr [zombie movie on TV]
‣ Straight from Hell - Gregor F. Narholz [SpongeBob spraying root beer everywhere]
‣ Dramatic Impact 3 - Ivor Slaney [Mr. Krabs' house is destroyed]
‣ Hawaiian Cocktail - Richard Myhill [Mr. Krabs cries]
• Sponge Twist - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez, James King [ending]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob's To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants, Season 6 Volume 1, Slumber Party, Complete Sixth Season, 3 DVD Value Pack, Kids Double Pack: Volume 4, Kids Double Pack: Volume 7, The Ultimate SpongeBob Box Set, The SpongeBob SquarePants Collection, The SpongeBob SquarePants 8 Season DVD Collection, Tales of a Teenage Whale, SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 9, Next 100 Episodes, The Best 200 Episodes Ever, and Bikini Bottom Bash DVDs.
- "The Slumber Party" was ranked #21 during the SpongeBob's Top 100 event in the UK and Ireland from June 4-8, 2012.
- This episode premiered as one of seven in the Super Stuffed Nicksgiving Weekend 2008.
- Mr. Krabs says, "No Boys Allowed" yet he wants SpongeBob to sneak in. This is because he knows none of the girls are dating SpongeBob.
- SpongeBob says to Mr. Krabs: "It must be horrible to invite people into your home and have them treat your property with so little respect" when Mr. Krabs just treated his property with little respect.
- List of rules that Mr. Krabs puts up:
- No dancing
- No loud music after 7:30
- No touching the root beer cellar
- No talking in loud voices
- No eating snacks
- No laughing
- No jumping on the bed
- No loitering
- No picture taking
- No shell phones allowed
- No chewing gum
- No eating after midnight
- No rhubarb and strawberry pies
- No horseplay
- No vulgar language
- No shrieking
- No exchanging of undergarments
- No boys allowed
- The scene featuring Girly Teengirl is similar to the scene in "No Weenies Allowed" where a drifter who looks like SpongeBob attempts to gain entrance to The Salty Spitoon.
- This is the second episode where a sponge who is not related to SpongeBob appears trying to enter a place. The first is "No Weenies Allowed."
- Pearl and her friends watch the film Slumber Party Zombie Attack, which is the same movie SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs watch earlier in the episode.
- This is the first episode to feature a physical appearance of Pearl since "Best Frenemies." She was previously only heard in "Le Big Switch."
- This is the second episode to show someone allergic to newsprint. The first was "Can You Spare a Dime?" in Squidward's case.
- Unlike in "Can You Spare a Dime?" where Squidward lies being allergic to newsprint so he won't have to read the job ads, the girl in this episode is actually allergic to newsprint.
- This is Tom King's last episode as a writer and storyboard director.
- This episode marks the only time that Mr. Krabs is shown in his sleeveless shirt and underwear.
- This episode marks the first usage of "Straight from Hell."
- In the Arabic dub, this episode is called "الغريبة النوم," which translates to "Exotic Sleep."
- In the Italian dub, this episode is called "Il femminile pigiama party" which translates to "The Girly Slumber Party."
- In the Russian dub of this episode, Gary is called Harry, marking this as the only time his name is different in the dub.
- In the Indonesian version, the scene where SpongeBob disguises as Girly Teengirl and pizza delivery man were cut as SpongeBob immediately disguises himself as piano repairman just after Mr. Krabs orders SpongeBob to sneak into his house.
- The Goo Lagoon sign is blue in this episode instead of orange. It could have been a different sign.
- Mr. Krabs says, "You should have been here in thirty minutes or less," which is a reference to Domino's Pizza's and other pizza chains' policy of making the pizza free if it takes more than thirty minutes to deliver.
- At the beginning, when Pearl says, "Dad!," the animation from when she says, "If you trusted me, you would leave for the night" is briefly reused.
- The "No boys allowed" neon sign shorts out and so does Bikini Bottom. However, after the bubble transition, SpongeBob's pineapple house still has electricity.
- When Pearl looks at her watch, it switches to her other arm.
- In the shot of the Beach Party, many of the background fish are discolored as other background fish.