In the beginning of the short, SpongeBob is seen in his house, asking Gary to help him pick out an outfit for a party. SpongeBob starts looking for one inside of his treasure chest and finds a yodeler outfit, but Gary does not like it, so SpongeBob looks for another one. He finds a Tarzan outfit, but Gary does not like it either. SpongeBob looks for another one and finds his trojan outfit, but Gary does not like that one either.
Finally, SpongeBob just decides to go as himself and Gary agrees, as the short ends.
|( ‣ ) Production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Cream Pie - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob looks for an outfit.]
‣ Beer (On This Table) Please - Rosita S Romano [Lederhosen]
‣ African Conflict - Norman Dane [Loincloth]
‣ Caesar's Entry - Trevor Jones [Suit of armor]
• Cream Pie - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Ta-da!"]
- This short is available on the Season 6 Volume 1, Complete Sixth Season, The Best 200 Episodes Ever, SpongeShorts,The Fifth & Sixth Seasons, Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts, and Next 100 Episodes DVDs.
- One of SpongeBob's outfits resembles his Trojan outfit from the episode "Spongicus."
- When SpongeBob turns around after patting Gary, his right arm's outline is miscolored.